Book One chap 2. part 1

Behold The Asshat Finally tells his name,
Slingers P.OV
Location: Prime Committy
*about 6 Years later * Senior Year

I was sitting in a room with the fragger who kept glaring at me.  Like damn I respect my elder, but this one is just glaring hard at me..
"Yes how may I help you sir?" He glared at me more. "Um...if I did any thing to offend  you or it is just because I am the only one that made it through all the courses and it is literally a few days until graduation for my class.." he nodded..
"In that case you have proven yourself that you are very strong, and I would like to say congratulations Slinger..I mean Solus you have completed your last assignment.."
"What was the assignment." He stood up..
"I made it where you realised that you dont have to trust everyone in the building as long you have some people that you trust..Oh and my name is Megatronics or The Fallen..which ever one you want to call me know how about you go back to the Academy tomorrow and spend time with actual bots I know that you miss social interaction." I get up and bow to him..
"Thank you so much sir.." I darted out the door.. Vector saw just shook his head..
"You told her that her training is up and she can go back normal for a few days until the real changes into a Prime began" the fallen nodded.. they did not know that I was just around the corner so I just got out of the building..

At Home..
I felt something cling own to my leg and I noticed it was just Kayon being a weirdo.. I slapped at his helm alittle bit..
"Hey..dude I get to be in the Academy again for tomorrow until Graduation.."he perked up and just yelled none sence..

Then there was a knock own the door. It was a very tall lanky bot with a face plate that people just dream of having. I swear every in the house was just fanning theirselves because of how hot the mech was.. then or creator was at the door hugging this strange mech..
"Everyone I want you to meet SoundWave he is my baby brother." All the kids ran to him and just hugged him besides me because I was still getting my foot hugged by Kayon..

~The Next Day ~
Location: Kaon Academy

I walked into the doors again for the first time in 6 years..This place has really grown up.. I went to the Dean's office to find out what to do for the rest of my time at the Academy..he said
" Just go to the self defense , stay in the same class for another lesson, then go back to the self defense class for the rest of the day." I nodded..he gave me a data pad with all the rooms that I had to be in..When I walked up to the self defense class  I noticed Ice was the teacher....she saw me and pulled me in there with her..
"Hey quiet down you slaggers this is my only sister Slinger,she has been training for Prime shit and she will be in this class for now until the end of the year..also Slinger just set in my desk.." I just did what she said. Then she started to teach to basic defensive moves, all the class just glared at her because of how she explained it..
"Know let's take that outside to the Field, because I am not getting into trouble for someone who wants to body slam someone own a desk.." everyone got out of there sets and went outside she came over there to me..
"I want you to show the class in all periods how to do some of the things that the primes teach you."I stood up..and walked outside..
"Kay, " alot was trying the move and ice was trying to teach one mech how to do the move then that is when my Praxtin wings went up and I flipped a bot over the shoulders..Ice looked at me she gathered all the class together..
"And that is the reason why you should never sneak up behind a trained femme." The bot got up and just stared at me..
"What you have a problem, I can do more then just that" she nodded
"Know I want you to demonstrate how to fight like a trained warrior.." that is just when I just took some steps back..
"Um I need a volunteer," one of the mechs came forward.. I smirked..
"Okay I quess it is his death wish.."  ice heard me and just snickered..I walked about a few feet away..then I started to run full force..when I almost got to the mech I jumped..That smirk own his face..
"She mis...." that is when I angled myself to the back of the mech and came down peds first into his back.. I stepped off of him.. he got up..
"Wait I though you missed"ice came up to him..
"One thing about our family we never miss a target...and class dismissed." All of them ran to the building and back class just before the bell rung for the next class.
Me and Ice waits until the next wave of bots to come into the classroom before setting down again.. then I noticed there was a bang down the hall and everyone went running..becusse there was a fight and someone was picking own the new kid..I went down to the fight..and I noticed it was one of the seniors that I think I meet one time back when I moved to Kaon..then I saw him...it was little Bluestreak that is when I pushed that fragger off of him..all the students looked at me..
"Hello Wheeljack did you miss me because I know I'm going to miss you once your spark in torn out of your chest, so then I can shove it down your throat and watch you chock own it okay.."
"You would not dare.."
"If I see you bullying my little brother one more time I am going to tell your dad that you want be getting home or I got an idea I have a friend, that is a guard , and one that is a teacher, plus very close with prowl, and if I see you do this again." I look at Ice.."you will see primus earlier than what you think.." all the other students walked away when ice stepped through the crowd more and yelling at people to go to class..wheeljack just ran to his creator..Blue was just own the floor.. I picked him up and he noticed it was me and ice.. so we just took him into ice class room where all the other ones was just setting on top of desk and idk how this was possible, but a seeker got there wings trapped inside of a desk..when ice got there attention every saw Bluestreak......then we heard running again down the hallway.nthey ran inside the room..
"Sunstreaker and Sideswipe why are you almost late again." The yellow one got in his desk.
"Dad had to tell us something, and this one being a frag head took the long way to class" then the bell rung for the day to begin. Blue went to tap own ices shoulder.
"Um..Ice where can I stay at sence I really dont have any classes yet.."she pointed to the desk I was in..he went over there and pulled up a chair and watch ice give another lesson but this time she pulled up a documentary and told everyone there will be a quiz tomorrow over it. In one part of the documentary blue was just staring at the screen, and just looking at what he could find to do..alot of the bots in the class was going to sleep until WarDemon came in the room, and just sat there..everyone in the room just inched closer to the wall..Ice noticed him and just tilted her head in greetings.When the documentary was over, she said it was free time and that everyone could ask questions to me if they want..
"Oh and welcome WarDemon which is a Guard for the Primes, and he is finishing his training for a couple of days..Plus he stays at the house because that day he was appointed to us.." alot of them just glared at him and began to talk amongst themselves.. that is when the red and yellow came over to me..
"You must be a Prime is training then, and if that is true that is so cool.." then the bell rang.. it was lunch time so Me, ice, blues and WarDemon just walked to the cafeteria...then that is when a announcement went off

"Wheeljack this is Prowl Prax speaking and if I ever hear or see what you did to my brother I will arrsent you. Plus your creator said I could. Also, dont make my sisters pissed when they are hungry have a great day."
Then another one went off,

"If you are related to Prowl in any ways please come to the office, and if you are a teacher you can leave." Thay is when all of the family came from different spots, and what we saw was shocking and amazing at the same time.

Tbc...