chapter 15.

"Wow," Sage says as I observe her looking at the villa in awe

"Wow," Sage says as I observe her looking at the villa in awe ." This is so beautiful," she said spinning around taking everything in.

I observed the way her eyes twinkled as she took in the dusty blue and how they popped against the white building. She was so adorable and observant of everything around her that I couldn't help smile at her reaction."You guys have amazing taste in architecture."She says breaking me out of my trance.

"Thank you, "Abby says placing a hand over her heart dramatically"I mean the guys could give two shits about it as long as it has a place for them to eat, shit, and fuck but it's nice to have another girl around who appreciates our efforts."

We appreciate the efforts, we do,but like she said as long as it has a place for us to fuck, shit, and eat then we don't give a shit. I would never tell that to her face though.

"Alright go inside shower, take a nap, do whatever for right now because later we've arranged for you guys to go out," Antonio says as Violeta grips onto him sound asleep unlike her older cousins, Marcella and Stefano who were running around their parents.
"You guys have done amazing in your missions these past few months so you guys deserve these two weeks off, enjoy it."

While we are away on this family trip Antonio put Carson in charge of everything since he is one of the most trusted and loyal men. He usually takes over when we go on these trips just to make sure everything is working smoothly over and that people are going through with their jobs and doing their runs.

"Yes" Alessandro hisses "More sleep for me, "he says as we walk inside the villa.

Out of all of us, I think Alessandro and the twins are the most grumpy when it comes to getting the right amount of sleep and people disturbing said sleep. So the more sleep he gets the less brooding he does. You'd think that as much pussy he gets he would be a happy camper but no because no girl, except for the twins, has ever gotten past the walls he's built.

I can't wait to see someone finally tie him down because all I want for my older brother is to see him happy and not just him but Alessio and Anthonie as well. They deserve to be happy just like the rest of us.

"That sounds good to me, "I say grabbing Sage's hand and pulling her inside to find our room. We found one down the hall from Mya and Willow and Sienna and Tessa. I for one was not trying to hear my little sisters going at it all night with their boyfriends and I wasn't trying to hear Gianni and Natalia either.

Opening the door at the farthest end of the hall I walked in finding our bags already inside and collapsed onto the bed and stared up at the skylights that were installed into the wooden beams that held up the roof.

"This place is so beautiful, "Sage said as she spins around the room and walked towards the en-suite bathroom that had a shower, claw foot tub, his and hers sinks, and an open view to the private beach on the villa.