chapter 54.

Giovanni De'luca

Giovanni De'luca

"Let's party motherfuckers!" My twin yells, shaking a bottle of champagne and popping it open. Fire erupted from the canons beside him as music booms throughout the club.

Gianni, being my best man was in charge of my bachelor party. So far it was going much better than the last bachelor party where he had baby throw up all over him.

"How the hell did this idiot throw a better bachelor party then me?"Anthonie whines as he comes up beside me. "Maybe it's because I don't have a three month old baby at home." I say as Antonio pats Anthonie on the back.

It was a good party but Antonio was not having it that night.

A girl passed by with a tray of pigs in a blanket. Gianni knows what I like because it's what he likes. He practically threw himself his own bachelor party— except he wasn't the one getting married.

"Yeah, i'll just take all of these." I grab the tray and began to stuff one in some honey mustard. As I stuff my face, Alessandro comes up behind me.

"You guys want to get some tattoos?" " What? Like tonight?" I say with a mouth full of bread and mini hotdogs.

Alessandro grimaces before shaking his head.
"Yes, like tonight." I looked to everyone else to see if they were down. After a few head nods and shoulder shrugs, I turned around to find my idiot of a brother.

"Where'd he go?" I asked looking around for Gianni. The guys pipe up out of their seats and scan the area for this idiot. "There he is."Viktor chuckles as he raises his phone.

Low and behold, Gianni standing on top of the bar, shirtless and trying to copy the dancers as they dance to some Megan thee stallion song.

"This dude,"Carlos chokes on his laughter as Gianni attempts the splits. "Now if he falls," Khalid says," Imma laugh."

A soon as he hit the counter, his face formed into a grimace."Oh shit." We could see him mouth as he motions for two of the girls to help him up.

"This is pure comedy."Luca shook his head as he watched his cousin. One girl almost stumbles helping Gianni off of the counter and the other almost falls flat in her ass.

He hops off of the counter and waddles his way through the crowd." You good?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face as he shoots me a glare." My nuts hurt, so no, I am not good." He huffs throwing on his shirt.

We all try to stifle our laughter but failed when we saw him adjusting his jeans.

Fucking idiot.

"Are we getting tattoos or what?" He barks over his shoulder.

We ended up at Ralph's tattoo shop half an hour later. "Congratulations man." He pulled me in for a hug, clasping his hands around my back.