chapter 51.

Giovanni De'luca

Giovanni De'luca

Ryan and Alessandro dragged Owens body out as me and Sage ran back downstairs. The fight was over within minutes, which was to be expected.

We walked down to see the twins pouring out the gallons of gasoline. "Lit em up." I whistle as we pass by the numerous dead and half way there bodies on the floor.

"Of course."Alessa teased over her shoulder.
"What else would we do... bury them?"

I mean that could be an option. A waste of time but an option.

We walked out of the warehouse, the twins turning around to throw their lighters up and watching the flames erupt. The screams of the ones who were left inside were like music to their ears.

My sisters were twisted. We would be lying if we said that we weren't a tad bit scared of them.

"Let's go, fire department will be here in less than five minutes." Anthonio announced. I grabbed Sages arm and we quickly jogged back to the SUVs. "See y'all at the base."

A few horns being blown were the response that we got back as we drove towards the base. Owen was locked in the backseat of a the trunk. Gagged on bound by ropes.

"It's almost over, bee." I whisper into her ear as I hook my arm around her neck. "It's almost over." She repeated.

It would be a long night of torture, mind fucks, and more torture. But it would be worth it in the end when the final nail is in Owens Coffin.

We arrived at the base almost an hour later, Gianni helped me carry Owen into the room. He was knocked out cold which made our jobs much more easier. After we all changed out of bloodily clothes we decided to wake him up.

"Fucking bitch ass cunt." Gianni spat, slapping him upside the head for good measure. I let out a chuckle at my twins actions.

Gianni was probably the nicest out of all of us... until he wasn't. It took a lot to piss him off but family was the easiest way to get to him.

My brother's were very overprotective of Sage. Just ask the guy that decided to get a little handsy at a bar a few months back what happens when you disrespect her. He ended up in a coma for two months.

Alessandro on the other was not only pissed that he was abusive to Sage and treated her like fucking shit. He was pissed that he was interfering with my happiness.

And let's not forget about the car crash, Alessandro was fucking livid.

"Let's wake him up." He was itching to get his hands on him. "Calm down ya feen."