Things to clear

Hello, my Precious Peep! This is important. So, before you hop to the main chapter, read this real quick...

══════ ══════

This book is BTS ships based, where you will be reading a oneshot about Hoseok and Taehyung as the name of the book says, J.HS × K.TH...

"Baby Cheeks" is basically a nickname for one's guy best friend who is very shy but at same time extremely cute.

Since I literally mercilessly deleted my previous Hobi FF, I had to treat you guys with something, thus, this idea came into my mind.

Anyways, serious talk now-

My Oneshots basically contain two chapters with hella long storylines. Along with these-

This oneshot will contain-

Fluff

Angst

Intimate scenes like kissing.

No smut

Age Regression

Pacifiers

Skin to Skin contact

Mock Breastfeeding

══════ ══════

In case you do not know what is age regression-

Age regression occurs when you mentally retreat to an earlier age. In all ways, you believe you're back at that point in your life, and you may exhibit childish behaviors, too. Some people choose to revert to a younger age. In this case, it can be a coping mechanism to help them relax and eliminate stress.

(Yeah yeah... I copy pasted it from Gulugulu- I MEAN GOOGLE!)

══════ ══════

If you are uncomfortable with any of the topics mentioned above, reader's discretion is advised strictly.

══════ ══════

If you are ready to read the oneshot, have a great time!!
Borahae!

-CalmRaven