I'm a 'little' shy...

"Don't worry, Noona

"Don't worry, Noona... I'll be fine. Stop crying now." Hoseok said shakily while wiping his older sister's stray tears. His older sister, Jiwoo smiled and hugged her Dongsaeng who was leaving Gwangju for Seoul to pursue his dreams as a stylist.

"Promise me, you will call me every day whenever you're free. If you need anything, just tell me. If you
want to come back, I'll be right here, waiting for you, yeah?" Jiwoo caressed his cheek. Hoseok melted in the warm contact.

"Saranghae, Noona..." He murmured against his sister's neck as he buried his head in.

"Nado Saranghaeyo, Seokie... Take care. Don't wanna get late..." In what seemed like a blink of an eye, Jiwoo saw her only brother's car vanish by the corner. "Oh, God. Please take care of him..." She prayed before she headed inside.

The house felt so silent without Hoseok. The hyperactive boy shouting and goofing around. So many memories flashed in front of Jiwoo's eyes as she engulfed the loneliness in the Jung Siblings' Household. She felt her tears streaming down her cheeks as she saw her polaroid pictures with Hoseok hanging in her room.

"I'm going to miss this dork so much..." She choked in a sob as she looked out of her window, at the back yard of their house where she shared so many memories with her lovely Dongsaeng. She smiled fondly as she saw the swing, imagining that she sat on it while her Dongsaeng pushed her. Both giggling like idiots.

Suddenly the clouds rumbled loudly.

"It's gonna rain. Looks like nature is also sad about Hobi going away... He is such a Sunshine after all." She smiled sadly while big droplets of rain fell on the window glass making pitter-patter sounds.

Hoseok was sad and happy at the same time. He felt happy because he was going to pursue his dreams soon, but for now, he felt heartbroken. His sister living away from him, all alone in a big ass house. The thought made his dreamy eyes pool tears. He sniffled them back while wiping the stray ones.

He will surely miss his sister no matter how much she scolded him or smacked him on his butt.

"You really love your sister, don't you Sir?" The driver suddenly spoke up. Hoseok perked his head up as he was resting it on the car window.

"I do. She is my only family..." He saw the man smiling sadly by the rear mirror before looking outside.

Raindrops...

It was raining.

Maybe nature is mad at me for leaving Noona alone...

"Don't worry about your sister, sir. She is a strong lady. She'll take care of herself." The driver said. A question rose in Hoseok's curious mind.

"How can you tell?"

"You see, sir. I've been picking her up from work and sometimes, dropped her off too. She is a real sweetheart. She would always pay me more than the actual fare and even once we were caught by some thugs. Instead of protecting herself by running, she faced them. Without any hesitation... She'll handle herself. Don't worry..." He said, with a fond smile.