Daddy...?

Hoseok smiled

Hoseok smiled.

"It's okay to be shy, Taehyung but you have to talk to me, right?" Taehyung nodded, kind of agreeing with the brown head.

"Do you hate me for sleeping on your chest last night? I swear I didn't mean to..." Taehyung said quietly. Hoseok was feeling happy that Taehyung started to talk to him, finally...

"No, Taehyung. I don't hate you for that. I was quite happy when you did that. I felt like you were feeling free with me." Hoseok said, reassuringly.

"Really?" Hoseok grinned and nodded.

"Really. But one thing..."

"What is it?" Taehyungs asked, taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

"The pictures in the wall by the stairs. Who took them?"

"Me."

"You? Are you a photographer?"

"Um yes. I'm a professional aesthetic photographer. I love taking pictures of things I like or love." Hoseok's lips were in an 'O' shape at the answer. But one more question was running in his mind.

Hoseok was nervous about asking him the question but it was literally eating his head up. Curiosity won't let him live peacefully until he comes to know.

"Um, Taehyung? I've noticed, you sometimes talk like a kid. Like mispronunciation and lisping. Even your room is decorated like a kid. Why is that?" Taehyung didn't know what to say. He was thinking that his purple cat stuffie caught his tongue.

"I- uh- You'll hate me if you come to know about this." Hoseok frowned at the answer.

"I promise, Taehyung. I won't hate you. If you let me, I'll help you." Hoseok tried to reassure but Taehyung seemed To grow sadder as every second passed by.

"Everyone did. You're no exception." And with that saying, he got up to leave the room. Hoseok felt his heart crack.

Fuck! I did a mistake...

He was regretting his life decisions. Before Taehyung could leave the room, the brown head quickly walked to him and held his hand, stopping him midway on his steps. He looked into Taehyung's eyes apologetically.

"I promise, I won't hate you. You said we can be best friends. If you don't share things with me, we won't be able to be friends. Listen Taehyung, I want to be friends with you. Like really. I want to help you with your problems. I want it to be like, 'your problems are my problems' thing. You get me?" Hoseok ranted and Taehyung listened to him carefully. Hoseok's calming voice was making him slip to headspace but he somehow restrained himself.

"Hoseok, if you come to know about me, you will hate me like everyone else. You'll abandon as they did. I don't want that. I want to keep it like this. So-" He said lowly.