chapter 8

hello,
i know,i know i'm irresponsible in writing the stories.but sorry i fell sick that's why i was not able to update also i want to say my updates will be late as my exams are really really on my head so i might be not able to update...😔😭😭
so, without wasting time let's start our chapter...oh damm.. i myself forget the previous chapter.....just joking..🤣

without wasting time let's start our chapter....😶😶

time skip-

riddhima's pov-

thank god the train has reached the station dheradun. now i feel that i'm out of danger from that the great vansh rai singhania.what does he think of himself ? as if i'm so kind of baby(doodh piti bacchi) bloody idiot! i'm also the riddhima who doesn't come in hands that easily.i made my way out of station and take the taxi(cab) for the massorie. i reached massorie in an one hour. i asked the driver to drop me at the address which sejal has given me. i reached the address and saw a beautiful yet grubby house.i paid the taxi driver and entered the house unlocking the door. 

oohhhh.... dammm...

how dirty is this house !

let us start cleaning the house !

i cleaned the bedroom first as the sun was about to set.it took me about two hour to clean the bedroom(sorry i forget to mention that riddhima also cleaned the washroom).i saw the time it was about 6pm.(guys u all know ki in hill station the sun set quickly) so i went to the  market and buyed the essentiol items for cooking and also some home essential.

guys let me tell u all a secret that i'm a big foodie...so i buyed lots of chocolates,toffies,pasta,maccroni ,chips and many more things. also i went to the vegetables shops there i buyed some of the essential vegetables .

ohhh... i saw a pizza shop. 

outside the pizza shop i saw a boy standing .i felt as if he had not eaten from days.so i went inside the pizza shop and two big pizza and i gave that pizza boxes to the boy and also a packet of chips. 

"he smiled at me and gave me  sweet kiss on my cheeks and said 'thank u'"

i smiled and ruffled his hair and came to the house.

i cooked palak(spinach) paneer as it is my favourite . i was eating paneer when i remembered my moments with my sejal.

yes she is my!

because i love her....

author's pov-

(whatttt..... the helll...)

how could this happennnn..........

that i will tell u all in next chapter...

.

.

.

.

areeee baba just joking

let's continue

riddhima's pov-

as a sister...

yes i love her as a sister

(don't dirty your mind)

ok sorryyyyyyyyyyy.....A BIG ONE SORRRYYYYYYY.. FOR SCARING U ALL... SORRYYYYY FROM THE AUTHOR ALSO.OHH GOD ALL SOORRY ONLY I HAVE TO SAY...

LET'S CONTINUE....

i'm missing my friend ..her talks,her chatting.. i slowly ate my food while sobbing.this all is happening because of u MR.VANSH RAI SINGHANIA.. u have no idea how much i hate u! today only because of u i'm far away from my sejal,my everything. cursing vansh i didn't notice when my plate was empty.i went to kitchen and cleaned the utensils,kitchen counter.and the left over food i took it and put it in the fridge.and went in bedroom and sleep...