chapter-9

HELLO GUYS,

SURPRISE,

SO GUZZZZ,,I THOUGHT TO GIVE U A SURPRISE BY POSTING A CHAPTER TODAY ONLY.DID U ALL NOTICE THAT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M POSTING CHAPTER BEFORE TIME.

WHY THIS SURPRISE CHAPTER? I WILL REVEAL THIS IN LAST...

SO,WITHOUT ANY BAKK-BAKK LET'S START THE CHAPTER,

RIDDHIMA'S POV-

(guys her R for riddhima and K for kabir)

WE BROKE THE HUG....

R- kabir???omg i can't believe u here! how?i thought u were in australia!

k-yes!i came back to india about six months ago! i still can't believe it's u...by the way u tell me how u are here?i thought u were in mumbai....u said u worked there!and by the way where is sejal..oh my god i still can't beleive that u are standing in front me.and that sejal i will not leave her? i know she still calls me bandar(monkey){GUYS,DON'T GET CONFUSE SEJAL AND KABIR ARE ONLY FRIENDS}

R-kabirrrrrrrr...... calm down,calm down.... this much question in one go..sejal was right about u.

K-what?

R-that u r still a monkey...

K-riddhima,u also{EVERYONE IN MY STORY THINGS THAT U R MONKEY,EVEN AUTHOR ,STUPID}i will not leave u both....

R-areeeee,,,,, sorryy... and sejal is in mumbai only! she will come after two weeks.

K-what?u both are seprate?how's that possible....

R-areeee..shut up... first listen to me ok ,first of all i'm here for the job interview for few months actually..i (no,no riddhima u can't tell him that the hell has happened in your life,i can't tell him about that bastard who had made my life a living hell)

K-riddhima,riddhima ,where are u lost?

R-nothing..what  happened?

K-did u realise that i was calling u from five minutes....anyways u were telling me something

R-yes! actually ,i wanted to explore more in northern side so,sejal told me to go to massorie side as she also had house here.so,that's how i came here and about sejal she had some work in mumbai so was not able to come.she told me after finishing her work she will come in two weeks.

K-OK! so let's start the interview because i know that u will not take the job not before i take the interview...

R-YA!when u know this why are u telling me?monkey!

(the interview started)

AUTHOR'S POV-

AS LONG AS THE INTERVEIW IS RUNNING LET ME TELL U ALL SOMETHING IMPORTANT!

U MUST ALL BE THINKING WHO IS KABIR IN MY STORY?

SO,AT THE TIME OF COLLAGE, THEY WERE BEST FRIEND"I MEAN SEJAL,RIDDHIMA,KABIR" FAMOUS PRANKERS OF COLLAGE ,TOPPERS OF COLLAGES."AND NOW TRIO ARE CERTIFIED FAMOUS DOCTORS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE PLACES.....

END OF MY POV I MEAN AUTHOR'S...

TIME SKIP

INTERVEIW DONE DONA DONE DONE....

RIDDHIMA'S POV-

R - ok kabir, thanks,when should i start the job.

k-as a boss i think from tommorow onwards..