CHAPTER-10

HELLO GUYS,

I HOPE U ALL ARE  DOING FINE. ACTUALLY SORRY FOR BEING THIS LATE AS I'M NOT FINE STILL UPDATING THE STORY FOR U ALL. SO WITHOUT BAKK LET'S START OUR CHAPTER .

RIDDHIMA'S POV-

next morning i woke peacefully and saw seju sleeping like a cat. an evil idea popped in my mind . without making any noise  i woke up and went to washroom .i came back to room with a bucket filled with water and ice in it and i throwed that bucket of water on sejal. 

S- ahhhhhhhhhhh.......( screaming loudly) oh god riddhu tusunami has came here...

R-ya tusunami has came, but only on you ( and i burst out laughing loudly) .

S-riddhu u fraudster , i will not leave u!!! u just wait and watch what i will do to u!

she went somewhere and here i was still laughing out loudly when my laugh was stopped when i felt as if someone,not someone that seju had throwed a bucket of chilled water on my face . sejal what is this?

S- this is called revenge. u thought u'r the only one who has came up with a brain . and dear riddhu this is nothing what u did to me.

we both give each other a angry glare and at the same time we both again burst out laughing loudly . about laughing for fifteen minutes we went and got freshen up .

i saw the time .... it was 9:15....

oh my god,

sejal we are running late....

come fast we have to reach hospital as i also had to attend patients.

S- yes,yes!! coming ... let's go , have u locked the door?

R- yes!

we took a cab , while in the cab i broke the silence,

sejal u know there is a surprise waiting for you in the hospital 

S- what surprise?

R- if i will tell then what will be the surprise!!!!

S- ya! ok i'm excited about the! atleast give me some hint 

R-nope....

S- pleeeeease....

R- don't u understand the meaning of no .

S- ok fine!!!!!

after twenty minutes we reached the hospital....

we went in . before that i asked sejal to close the eyes for the surprise...

(ohh..i forget to tell you all that the surprise is our kabir)

i went in kabir cabin as i messaged kabir last night about the sajal's arrival and about surprise plan .

so, accroding to the plan 

kabir entered the cabin and he came from behind closed sejal eyes with his hand....

S- ridhhu what is this behaviour i have already closed the eyes why did you put your hands on my eyes. 

R- i did'nt put hands on your eyes your surprise did this, now sejal guss the surprise.

S- ok, so this surprise is some person.

R- obviously, i will not bring some panda for you...

S- ok i loose , now tell me 

R- so now u will give both of us an icecream treat...

S- ok!(gritting her teeths).

kabir removed his hands from her eyes as sejal open her eyes...