2.2 :: ❝ substitute ❞

A small beam of sunlight peaks through the gap in the curtains, making Yuqi's eyes flutter open.

She felt something heavy on her waist so she looked down and realized it was just Lucas.

Big spooning her.

She unawarely smiled just thinking about the said man. 

Yuqi tried turning around to see his face, but then halted as Lucas shifted in his sleep.

"urghhh..." he murmured.

Yuqi gasped and blushed when she felt something hard against her ass.

"innocent thoughts, yuqi. innocent thoughts." she muttered to herself in disbelief.

how did i just think of that???!!!!!

Yuqi covered her face with her hands.

As she heard Lucas start to stir, she pretended to be asleep--too ashamed of what she just imagined.

"baby?" Lucas groggily got up on his elbow.

she looks so peaceful in her sleep, he thought

he leaned down and kissed her cheek.

Yuqi accidentally flinched.

"you were awake?" Lucas asked suspiciously.

"erm- um-"

Lucas just smiled and shut her up with a morning kiss; just a quick one.

"The shoots quite early in the morning.. i'll go get ready. So should you." Lucas said with a dream like voice.

Yuqi nodded and went to get ready. 

When Yuqi finished styling her hair and doing her makeup minimally, she decided to wear short ripped jeans, a bikini top with a translucent t-shirt to cover.

"Hey Lucas, which hat should I wear" Yuqi raised two hats, that looked almost identical.

Lucas was busy doing pushups while listening to music so he couldn't hear her.

Yuqi walked over, pulled his airpods out of his ears and said.

"why are you doing pushups?"

"oh, i'll have to be shirtless for this shoot so I just wanted to make sure my muscles looked fine"

"who are u impressing, huh?"

"you, duh"

"shut up"

"you ready? lets go then." Lucas said as he took Yuqi's purse, his own bag and walked out of the door.

"such a gentleman," yuqi blushed.

-------------

[at the shoot]

"Hey, Yuqi. I- erm. I should tell you something."

"what is it, rich boy?"

"The thing is... the concept of the shoot is kind of.. romantic? so like, they asked me to just kiss the female co-model." Lucas nervously scratched his head.

"huh? and why are you telling me this?" Yuqi tried to act calm, but inside? she was gonna evaporate.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

DIDN'T HE JUST HAVE HIS FIRST KISS WITH ME YESTERDAY

I MEAN, ITS NOT LIKE HE ASKED ME OUT YET

WHY AM I JEALOUS

WAIT, SHOULDN'T I BE JEALOUS?

WHOS THIS FREAKING HOMEWRECKER??????