0.5 :: ❝letters❞

"No WAY!!!" Doyoung exclaimed.

Jungwoo's eyes were so wide his eyeballs might pop out of their sockets and Renjun spit his drink out, choking on it. Lucas looked at the table, flustered.

"You? Never had your first kiss yet? is this a joke?" Doyoung had confused written all over his face. "No girlfriend?"

"Yes, no girlfriend before." Lucas shook his head. He was surprised, amused even, at how his new friends thought he would've already had his first kiss.

DDIIIIINNNNNGGG

"Oh, that's the bell. Let's get to class," Doyoung said, packing up his stuff.

"Oh hey, Lucas. We sit here during lunch, if you need to get away from those bastards then you can come to sit with us!!" Jungwoo smiled.

Lucas nodded, he didn't want to sit with Yanan anymore. Lucas waved at his friends and started walking to his next class, which was dance.

Today was the day they would start meeting up with their groups and form a choreography. Lucas was nervous because he would be meeting the new student, he hoped he was a nice person or at least good at dancing because he couldn't afford to fail.

Readjusting his backpack on his shoulder, he knocked once on the practice room's door, opening it a little and taking a peek inside. There were two girls, they looked up from their phones to Lucas, then waved, inviting him in. Lucas smiled and stepped in, waving back.

"Hi, Lucas. We will wait for the new student, then we will introduce ourselves, get to know each other more." The girl with black hair and bangs said, sitting next to her was Sana. Lucas already notices how Sana was avoiding his eye contact.

Lucas assumes this was because he rejected Jessica. Jungwoo and Doyoung explained the concept of the 'Holy Trinity' to him, and how they always stick together as three.

"When will that boy come, he's almost late-"

"Hi, guys! Sorry, I'm late, I couldn't find the room!!" A very small, skinny but pretty good looking boy burst into the room, panting.

"Ah, just in time! Come, take a seat." Lucas pats on the space beside him.

"So now that we are all here, lets briefly introduce ourselves." The girl with black hair beamed. "My name is Momo Hirai, I'm from Japan. I've been dancing since I was 3 years old, I was a backup dancer for a famous Japanese artist!"

"I'm Sana Minatozaki, also Japanese. I'm not that good with dancing, unlike Momo," She nervously laughed. "I'm more a singer. I've been singing since I was 5."

"I'm Lucas Wong, I'm from Hong Kong but my mum is Thai," Lucas said. "My Korean is bad, sorry. I, um, my dancing is not bad, I was a C-pop trainee for 2 years before I moved here."

Lucas looked at the new boy, ready to learn his name.

"Hi~ My name is long, its Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, but just call me Ten. I'm from Thailand! I just arrived here yesterday. I'm like you, Momo! I've been dancing since I was 3 years old, I was a contestant at a Thai competition but I got second so my parents moved me here." Ten smiled a very bright smile.

Lucas exhaled, he was glad that Ten seemed like a good person.

"Oh my, this is great! We have two main dancers, lets win this competition." Sana clapped her hands. Momo and Ten fist-bumped. Lucas had a good feeling about this team, if he just resolved his problem with Sana they'll for sure rock this.

"Let's start with the song, shall we? What do we want, a hip hop style or modern style?" Momo went straight in with the questions, with Ten assisting her.