One Fine Day 🌤

Peter had just returned after patrolling. After the incident with Ned finding out he was Spider-Man he was always super careful about entering his room.

Peter's POV

I opened the window and peeked in to check the room. The coast was clear so I entered the room and scanned the house for guests. After I retracted my suit (made with nano tech) and freshened up, I asked Karen to scan my body for bruises and scars. Due to the enhanced Healing factor the wounds healed in an hour. Still, I had to make sure because Aunt May would get really worried if I had any scars and blame Mr. Stark.

Now I had a new suit which was held in a spider logo pin that will always be pinned to my shirt (in the middle). It would be invincible until I voice activated it.

As usual May had done some cooking experiment and failed miserably causing smoke to fill the room, so they ordered Thai for Dinner. Peter talked about that day's patrolling "adventures" over dinner knowingly leaving out the dangerous parts.

The next day morning Peter went to school with Ned and MJ. Both of them + May and Happy and The Avengers knew he was Spider-man also Laura, Clint's wife and children met him two days back at the Avengers Compound. School was pretty boring because he already knew most of the stuff taught in school and the day just went further downhill when Flash started with the Penis Parker taunts. He ignored them and just longed to get to the 4th period. They were going onto a field trip that day. A gift by the district for winning the Decathlon.

Ms. Cooper: So is everyone ready for your surprise field trip. We are going to............. THE AVENGERS COMPUND.

The entire class minus Peter: WOO HOO

Peter: (in his head) I hate my life even if I can prove the story of being an intern because everyone there knew me as Mr. Stark's personal intern the avengers won't miss any chance to embarrass me and I might get Flash injured or even killed by Nat if he starts mocking me in front of them.