🔴RED ALERT !🔴 RED ALERT !🔴

F.R.I.D.A.Y: RED ALERT RED ALERT, MR STARK WE HAVE INTRUDERS THE GROUND SECURITY IS DOWN YOU NEED TO ACT NOW. EVERYONE MOVE TO RESPECTIVE SAFE ZONES IMMEDIATELY.

Tony: PETER MOVE THE KIDS AND SUIT UP WE NEED TO GO

Saying this Tony flew off to the lobby.

Peter: you heard the man get into my lab and F.R.I.D.A.Y seal the lab and hide all projects make the lab a safe zone and give me visuals on Tony.

F.R.I.D.A.Y: Yes, Peter Tony is in imminent danger you need to get down there.

Flash: WHY DOES THE IRON MAN WANT PETER TO HELP HIM.

Everyone rushed into the lab and F.R.I.D.A.Y locked it up and followed Peter's instructions.

Peter: Karen activate my suit and grant all computer access to Ned Leeds. Ned get me visuals and guide me and all you guys I can explain later.

Saying this he jumped down into the lobby to help out IRONMAN.

The entire class is so confused seeing Peter in the Spider-Man suit.

Ned was Peter's guy in the chair and helped him and Tony defeat the intruders who wanted to steal some stark tech.

After the fight Tony and Peter returned to the lab and the whole class was buzzing with questions about Peter and Peter had only one answer that was.

I AM SPIDER-MAN.