Chapter 9

Loveee all the comments and votes! xo keep 'em coming! Fan too!!! Hope u like this chapter. Oh and xxgoth_girlxx you didn't gimmer any ideas ;) I already had this written lol mind reader haha anywho, let me say this bout he nxt chappie...Jason will have an unexpected guest and secres will be revealed so keep reading ;)))))) I LUV YALL and who saw the new epi of CSI? I cried soo much! I can't believe they killed Jason. It's just not right :/ lol COMMENT!! 20 votes nxt Chappie xoxo

_____________________

x Jason x

"Taylor!" I put down my fist and ran past Jovan towards Taylor. I curled my fingers around her unbroken hand and smiled down at her. She stared back at me blankly.

"Who are you? Where's James? Where's mom?" Taylor voice sounded hoarse and weak. What was she talking about? She knew who I was. And her mom? Didn't she tell me her mother had died?

"What are you talking about, Tay? It's me. Jason." I tried to smile for her but I didn't feel it touch my eyes. Taylor was awake, but why did it feel like she was still asleep? I heard a smirk from Jovan. I ignored him.

"I want my mom." Taylor's eyes were beginning to water. "Where am I?"

I gave her hand a squeeze. "You're in the hospital but everything's going to be ok. I'm here with you."

"But I don't know you." Tears overflowed Taylor's eyes and she looked as if she was in pain. What did she mean who was I?

I could feel Jovan stepping closer towards us. "Doctor said she might have amnesia." He told me with a smirk.

"No..." Was all I said. I leaned into Taylor, looking into her watery, green eyes. "It's me, Tay. Don't you remember? I'm Jason."

Taylor shook her head slowly. "I don't know you." She sniffled. "Where is my mom?" She asked again.

"I'll notify the doctor that she's awake." I heard Jovan mumble and then the closing of a door.

"You can't forget me." I muttered as I caressed Taylor's cheek, tracing her bruises.

She stared at me wide-eyed. "Why won't you answer my question?"

I broke my gaze from hers. How was I supposed to tell her now that she's forgotten? I couldn't tell her her mother was dead. It'll hurt her since she doesn't remember. I heard the door open again and a unfamiliar doctor walked in.

"Good to see you're awake." He smiled past me towards Taylor. Her expression went back to blank. I turned to the doctor, not realizing my own eyes were welling up.

"She doesn't remember, sir." I bit my lip, holding back whatever wanted to come out. The doctor let out a sigh, running a hand through his gray hair.

"She has amnesia. She should remember some things. She should recover the rest of her memory within a few weeks. Give her some time and don't push her. It could make things worse." He told me as he pushed in some buttons into some weird computor and then checked Taylor's IV's. "Well. So far, so good. You should recover soon and be out of the hospital in just a few days depending on progress." He smiled again which annoyed me. "I'll leave you with these young men now." The doctor excused himself and left the room, leaving me with Taylor and Jovan. Jovan was akwardly standing in one corner watching us. I ingnored the fact that he was here and brought my attention back to Taylor.

"I'm Jason." I told her. She stared back at me, searching my eyes and inspecting my face.

"You seem familiar." She murmured. She weakly brought her hand up to my face, her fingers gently gliding against my skin.