Chapter 32

x Jason x

"Taylor?!" I groan and break into a run after her. "Taylor, please!"

I see her collapse on the concrete ground, her face buried in her hands. I fall down beside her with a sigh.

"Will you please let me explain?" I take her hands in mine and slowly tear them off her face. "It wasn't what it looked like. Nothing happened. Abbie was just giving me something."

"She was giving you something alright." Taylor murmurs, a tear slipping down her face.

I frown. "No. She was giving me this." I hold up the rectangular-shaped box and place it in her hands. "I wanted to get you something special but didn't have the money. Abbie was really nice and offered to pay for it. Trust me, Tay."

Taylor looked down at the box and slowly opened it, a beautiful, silver necklace staring back at her. On the necklace was a heart, the words "I'll always love u. -J" engraved on it.

Taylor looked at me, her eyes watering. "I'm so sorry, Jason. I trust you."

I smiled and gently took the necklace out of the box, placing it around her neck.

"It's beautiful, Jase." She whispers, glancing down at it.

I grinned and pulled her chin up, her eyes meeting mine. "I love you, Tay."

"I love you too, Jase." She smiles and gently presses her lips to mine. I place my hand on her back and hold her closer to me, deepening the kiss and kissing her roughly.

"Whoa there." Abbie's voice interrupts. "I see you've guys made up."

Taylor and I break apart, both of us looking towards Abbie who's now taken a seat beside us.

"Sorry about the misunderstanding, Taylor." She says. "I tripped and you just walked in at the wrong moment."

Taylor simply smiles. "I understand, Ab. Thanks for paying for the necklace. I love it."

"I guess that was your wedding present to us, huh?" I tease.

Abbie rolls her eyes. "Actually," She holds out a folded piece of paper she must have had the whole time and hands it to me, a grin etched onto her face. "This is your wedding present."

I puzzled look falls onto my face as I unfold the paper. I can feel Taylor leaning over, looking at the paper as well.

Both our eyes widen.

On the piece of paper is the most beautiful house I'd ever seen. It has two stories and a big, wooden porch. The front yard is pretty big too, the grass green and gleaming. The picture doesnt reveal the backyard but I don't have to think twice to know it's probably as amazing as the front.

"Abbie, is this-" Taylor beings to say.

"Yes," Abbie cuts her off. "It's yours and Jason's. It's from my parents and I. I know you probably don't know them but I've told them lots. They thought it was a good idea. We'll pay the house bill for as long as you need us too. Don't feel bad or anything. We like helping others. All you guys have to do is sign a couple papers and the house's officially yours."

I open my mouth to say something but I'm still speechless. By the look on Taylor's face, she's too shocked for words as well.

Abbie grins. "We also got you some furniture." She tells us. "You'll love it."

Taylor and I look at each other and then we both embrace Abbie in a hug, taking her by surprise.

She makes an 'oof' sound but then hugs us back.

"Thank you so much, Abbie!" Taylor exclaims. "You're officially my best friend."

"You're amazing, Abbie." I tell her. "James will fall head over heels for you in no time."

Abbie chuckles and rolls her eyes, pulling away from us. "I hope so." She hops to her feet and motions us up. "Well c'mon, Mr. and Mrs.McCann. Everyone's waiting to start the after party."

Taylor and I chuckle and stand up. I take her hand and lead her into the chapel after Abbie.

x Taylor x

After the party, Abbie drives us to the new home. All I can do I gape. Jason and I step into the house and Abbie turns on the lights while smiling proudly.

"Abbie, this is over the top!" I exclaim, twirling around to admire my surroundings.

Jason simply nods, agreeing.

"I thought you'd like it." She grins. "Well," She hands Jason a small key. "Here's the key. Just sign those papers on the counter there and ta-da!"

I giggle and run a hand through my hair, sauntering over to the counter, Jason behind me. He takes a pen which was sitting on the papers and signs them, reading over them as well.

I go over and pry open the fridge, my mouth dropping. "It's alreay stocked with food!"

Abbie chuckles. "Yeah. Curtisy of James."

"So you guys are just going to leave me in the stupid hotel while you enjoy this?" James appears, motioning to his surroundings with a teasing smile on his face.

I roll my eyes and run over to him, pulling him into hug. "No way! Choose whatever room you want. It's yours."

James grins and kisses my forehead. "That's nice of you, Sis."

"But don't expect to be living here forever. You are getting married eventually, right?" I point out.

James chuckles. "I plan too. Someday."

I motion to Abbie with my eyes. She's looking over Jason's shoulder, telling him where to sign.

"You and Abbie look like you'd make a cute couple." I whisper.

James raises his eyebrow but doesn't say anything, pondering over the thought. "She's cute."

"Go for it." I advice him. "She might just have a crush on you."

James nods slowly. "Maybe I will."

"Well, I should get going." Abbie says, heading for the door. "Enjoy the house." She winks.

"Wait, Abbie!" James jogs over to her. "Would you like to go out for breakfast tomorrow?"

Abbie beams. "Um, sure. Sounds nice."

"Great."

"Goodnight, James."

"Night, Abbie."

Abbie blushes and exits the house, closing the door behind her.

"Well," James turns around to face Jason and I. "Imma go pick my room now."

"Stay away from the Masters, though." I inform him. "That's ours." I tell him, referring to Jason and I.

James smirks. "Don't worry. I wasn't planning on it."

Jason chuckles. "Looks like I'll be looking for a job tomorrow. No way I'm letting Abbie pay the bills."

I smile and give him a quick kiss. "That sounds like a good idea, Jason." I say, finishing with a yawn.

"You tired?" He asks me.

"Dead tired."

"Me too." He takes me hand and begins to lead me up the stairs. I look back to see James raiding the fridge. I laugh softly as we reach the second floor. I follow Jason into the master bedroom and lock the door behind us.

He begins to pull off his shirt, ready to go to bed, when I push him against the wall, kissing him roughly.

He was taken off guard for a second but it wasn't long before his tongue was in my mouth and he was kissing me back.

"I love you." I whisper against his lips.

He kisses me harder, his hand making it's way to my back, slowly pulling down the zipper on my dress. "I love you more."

______________________

Author's Note: I didn't rele like how this chap turned put but like usual, it's not my opinion. Anywho, Comment Vote Fan. Ending is near!