Love and torture

After party

Chris stayed with me at the hotel in my bedroom it was night time me and chris where going to sleep I was getting ready to go to sleep.I was putting on pjs and Chris was watching me change he saw my butt then when I had my head the other way he got up as fast as he can and toke off his clothes but not his boxers and then he crulled up in bed then he wanted me to take off my cloths and I did I did not take of my bra or my underwear so we got together and we started to kiss I went on top of him and someone was coming and we did not who it was so Chris hide in my closet with my stuff he drooped some of my cloths and it was my parents they looked angry they said get of bed and put your cloths on so I did put I made them leave and they left because I told them that I was turning 17 tomorrow so I can do what ever I want so I said if I want to date I will date because I really like this handsome cute guy who's name is Chris so u can go home and I can date bye I love u. Baby u can come now we can have sex now just put a condom and take of your underwear and I will take of my bra and underwear. So he did put the condom and take he's underwear and I did take my bra and my underwear so we stared it felt so good he started sucking on me he leaked my body and we stared to move the bed and did not stop we did it super hard that we got tired of having sex it felt so good I told him can we do these tomorrow on my birthday I want it to be a specially day for my birthday.

Enne
Kayla's birthday

There was a new girl coming to the beach Chris liked that girl because I went to get something and when I came he was kiss her and i left he told the girl to stop kissing him and he said we will do this tomorrow so I left crying to senna house to talk and Chris followed me I turned around and to him to leave me alone because he had sex with me even if he did not like me so if he dose not I don't want to talk to you so then he said sorry and did not stop saying that I just ok I am not mad at you anymore so that girl came and said hey do u want to have sex Chris said wait and the girl waited so then i turned around and i said really u are such a bitch Chris leave me alone go have sex with her like u had it with me so just shut the fuck up ok leave me alone and don't talk to me.