Sorry Chris

Senna i really hate Chris he is a bitch i said i just want to punch him and we had sex and he is having sex with a new girl right know i will be back am going to cheek if he is so i went and i saw him were we first meet crying i felt bad so i sat with him and he thought i was the new girl and he said get away i like kayla she changed me i love her and he looked up and saw that it was me he hugged me and i hugged him back he asked if he wants to get back together with me so i did not know I said that it was hard for me to choose because u like that new girl so sorry and i left running and started to cry bc i was into him. He was the best boyfriend that i have ever had in world. He was calling me and sending message and i called him back he picked up and said that he is sorry for everything that he has done and that if i can meet him at the fair so i went and we went to eat. After we went on the fares wheel and we kissed and i pulled back an then i felt in love with him so i kissed him again then we got off and went n another ride that was for people that just fell in love so we went on and their was no one on so we got good so then we went home and i started to cry because i had to go home tomorrow an jessica was still not her from her trip with her boy Austin Mahone and senna was with ross maybe will brake up bc i heard that they where in a big problem and senna was so mad that she wanted to punch someone so she called me over and i brought all my stuff bc she told me to and she had 2 beds and i sleep on one off them they were so comfy and senna told me that ross was cheating on her with ally and that he hade to brake up with her and when she said that she started to cry and i got her iPhone and called ross and i told him to get his ass her and what he did senna he has to fix it and he has to do something for her to get happy and she will forget about him bc he is bitch that just makes girls like him and then he cheats on them with other.

Ross came

Ross brought senna a birthday ice cream witch she loved and she stopped crying and then ross left and senna did not see and i made her go to sleep and she did.