Give me a chance

-Friday night-

I was getting ready for my date with Chris but I was confused Because I have never been on a date with anybody ever before. I decided on calling just jessica and Sienna to come help me with my troubles.They came in 5 minutes.

"Okay so wear this cause it's pretty casual you don't want to be overdressed."
Sienna handed me a layered sleeveless blouse that was a coral color. And white high waisted shorts with my coral colored converse.We are at the dinner "can we have a table for two"chris said ' I did not know what to say so I said ' want to hang out tomorrow at my house I said , chris said sure we ate and we went back home.

Next day

I woke up and went in the bath and tock a shower after I fineshed I brushed my teeth and went to get dressed after I finish putting on my makeup and brushed my hair.I called Jessica and Sienna to come and invite some friends and come to my house chris is going to be hear and might stay with me at my house.Jessica plz don't till Parents that Chris is staying over at my house.I really like Chris so I don't know what's going to happen at night.

Afternoon

Jessica came Sienna came Chris came and Jessica's friends also came.I pulled Jessica and I said to her Jessica I don't know what to say when I am with Chris help me out plz you are the only that could help me.jessica said ok but a deal you have tell him that you want to live with him.I said what ok then t will.Then it was time to eat we all eat pizza chris wanted to share with me so we ated the pizza together then we kissed and ever on so and Sienna said Kayla I need to talk to you do I went and she said what did your dad say u can not date any fucking bitchs. Ok Sienna I relly like Chris he might stay with me tonight ok Kayla just tell me when u need anything Sienna said ok I said.

To be continued