New Earth

*Imagine the hair as her usual colour :)*

"Will you be okay on your own?" The Doctor asks Celeste as they stand outside the medbay where Alfie was currently resting. He wasn't particularly fond leaving his bonded on her own but he knew the TARDIS would protect her.

"I'm fine, I'm going to go change and take a shower, then I'll be in the medbay with Alfie. I'll be fine Doctor, go on outside to Rose." Celeste smiled at him and he felt his hearts skip a beat.

"Actually, I want to show you something first." He takes her hand and leads her down the hall to a white door that had engravings of stars and swirls. "The TARDIS has made you your own room"

She smiles and strokes the TARDIS walls softly, earning a loud hum in return. She goes to open the door when she notices a dark brown oak door opposite hers, she turns around and gently traces the Galifreyan swirls.

"That's my room...I'm not sure why she put your room opposite mine, she hasn't done that before" The Doctor nervously scratches the back of his head and she chuckles quietly.

"The door is beautiful, the Galifreyan is amazing" Celeste says and she turns back to her own door not wanting to intrude on the Time Lord's privacy.

She opens the door and her breath is taken away at the stunning room in front of her. Her eyes light up and she zooms around the room taking in everything as the Doctor watches, a warm smile on his face as he watched a smile grow on his bonded's face. He walks over to an ornate oak door and he looks in surprise at a two level walk in wardrobe.

"Wow she gave you your own wardrobe." The Time Lord whistled and he turned around to find that Celeste had disappeared. "Feisty?"

"THE BATHROOM IS HUGE!!" She yelled out excitedly and he laughed as she started raving about all the different bottles of bubble bath.

"I'll leave you to it" The Doctor laughs and he leaves going outside to join an impatient Rose.

"So where are we?" She batted her eyelashes at him and he tried to hide his grimace, he had found his bonded now, the thought of ever doing anything with Rose just instantly made his grimace.