Chapter 7

Hermione's POV:
The morning came soon enough I woke up with my hair all frizzy (as usual). Something was off. I looked next to me and Fred wasn't there. I raised an eyebrow and heard a bang in the kitchen.

"UGH!" I hear Fred's voice. I laugh to myself And get up from my bed and walk into the kitchen.

Fred stands in front of the stove trying to get it to work. I walk over and turn on the flame and he just looks shocked. "How'd you do that?" He looks at me in awe I sigh and laugh "You turn the knob." He looks down at the stove "oh that would make sense."

I smile and open the fridge grabbing a couple of eggs and some bacon, I grab a second frying pan for the eggs. "I was going to make you breakfast but I obviously couldn't get the stove to work. I've never been able to do that" he laughs lightly to himself.

I start cooking the bacon and then I look at him, he wears the plaid Pajamas he grabbed before we left the burrow, a tshirt and his hair is all messy from bed head. I can't help but think how good he looks. You know for someone who just woke up.

Not long after this breakfast was done being made, we sat at the tiny table in our apartment and ate together. After a few moments of silence he speaks up "so can I ask how you did it?" I look up. He awaits my answer and I clear my throat.

"Uhm, Ron, Harry and I were in Diagon Alley and we went into the apothecary. There were a few potions around and I was reading the labels and I saw one that caught my eye...
It was called the potion of life, translated from Latin, and I thought maybe I could have some hope and I bought it. Ron helped me try to get it to work, but nothing happened.

When he left I couldn't deal with it anymore that's when I started crying. Something made me stop an that was your voice. I can't explain it but I felt so relieved and when I actually saw you I couldn't hold it in. So I'm not entirely positive how the potion worked but it did I'm still trying to figure it out."

Fred pondered for a moment thinking to himself. "Maybe there's will powers towards it to, if the one you're summoning wants to come back or not" his thoughts seeped into my brain making me think of all the things I've read about the dead.

He had a point and it's entirely possible that it may be true. So we had decided to go with that.

AN SORRY FOR THE INACTIVENESS AND I KNOW THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN!