Chapter 4

Hermione's POV:
Surely this wasn't happening, I had to be dreaming. My heart was pounding in my chest as I turned my head. Fred's eyes looked into mine long fully. Tears streamed out of my eyes, he kissed my cheek and whispered "I'm back now, don't worry."

I just hugged him. My mind was racing with thoughts. How did it work? Was I hallucinating?

"I don't understand." I said, he brushed a piece of my hair from my face. "How did it work? Why couldn't I find this before? I just.... I don't want to lose you again." He smiled goofily "Maybe I'm a zombie." He stuck his arms out and made a stupid noise to make me laugh.

He pressed his lips against mine, I didn't want it to end. I hugged him so close there was no air between us.

"I have a plan." He began. I looked at his eyes. "You go into the house first, I'll be there in a minute, ok?" I nodded.

We stood up and I left the shed. I looked back before stepping in the house. Molly looked up "Oh Hermione just in time Dinner is just about to start." I smiled and sat down next to Ginny, and the spot where George sits.

Not a moment later George came in the room and sat next to me. We all began eating and my mind was racing. Where was he? Maybe I was hallucinating.

Everything stopped when Fred opened the door next to the stove. He came in and sat down like nothing was wrong. Molly began to speak to him for coming in late before stopping. "Fred why are you so late, probably ou-" He just smiled at his mum.

I looked at him and he smiled. George just stared at his brother confused and almost crying of happiness. Molly seemed as if she were going to faint and Ginny just held Harry's arm so tight she may have left bruises.

Ron looked at me then back to Fred. I shrugged and looked around the table as Arthur said "Well let's eat and talk later." Everyone sat for a moment when he spoke up again "Now."

Charlie started by handing a plate of food to Fleur. Then everyone started to. Fred commented on people's appearances and they commented on his. Even if he did look exactly the same as before.

My heart skipped a beat when George asked how. No one else heard accept for Fred and I. Fred shrugged because he really didn't know. He didn't know how he came back, it just sort of happened.

He reached one arm behind George and grabbed my hand. He gripped it and smiled at me. My mind was full of thoughts swirling about how this will be explained.

Once we had finished cleaning everything up he began speaking.

Fremione. After the Battle of Hogwartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें