Part VII

Draco leans forward and grabs her by the waist, tugging her so that she's flush against him. She presses her lips to his, a mix of teeth and spit as they fight for dominance with their mouths. Completely sober now, he leans down, grasps her beneath her knees, and she wraps her legs around his waist as he maneuvers them to his bedroom.

She's as light as he expects.

He sits on the edge of his bed, Granger straddling his lap, and he puts his fingers into her hair, pulling hard. He tugs her head back, exposing the flesh of her neck, and bites down. She gasps, her hips moving against him in harsh movements, and he licks her skin right below her ear.

"Strip, now," she gasps, pulling away from him and she stands up, tugging at her top. He watches as she yanks it over her head and she drops to her knees in front of him, pulling on the waistband of his trousers. "Ten minutes, Malfoy."

Draco pulls at the band, removing his pants so that he's just in his undergarments. She quirks an eyebrow and removes her own skirt, revealing maroon knickers. Feeling his breath hitch, he grabs her on top of himself once more and she grinds into him, hips soft in his hands as she presses. She kisses him, rubbing against him again and he groans beneath her.

"Accio," she mumbles against his mouth, her wand flying into her hand. Leaning back, his hands still playing her hips, he watches as she casts the contraceptive charm. "Don't want any little Granger-Malfoys running around."

Draco pauses at this, the idea of Granger large and bloated with his child playing at the forefront of his mind. He can't say he minded it. The image quickly evaporates as she palms him through his boxers, her hands small and quick in their movements, and he chokes on a gasp.

"Take these off," she commands, her hair frizzy, and she removes herself as he pulls them down, leaving himself stark naked. She slips her way back into his arms and before he realizes it, she's positioned herself above him and is sliding down onto his length.

He gasps, digging his fingers into her hips as she rides him, skin warm to the touch. Moving his fingers to cup her thighs, he flips them over, her back against the bed, and he thrusts into her. She cries out, bracing her hands against his shoulders, and he exits her before yanking her panties off. Throwing them to the side, he sinks into her once more, and takes her right leg, moving it to curl over his shoulder.

"You look good like this, Granger," he mutters, driving into her, fingers pressing so hard into her skin he's sure they'll bruise. She doesn't respond, instead moving her fingers between their bodies. He smacks her hand away, dipping his head down to lick the skin exposed over the bra. "No. There's time for that later."

Thrusting quickly, he continues his assault down her chest, moving the material out of his way with his chin and he takes a nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the bud. She groans as he can feel her hand try to squirm its way between them.

"I said no, Granger," he growls, and she blinks at his tone. Grasping her wrist, he yanks it upwards, pressing it into the mattress above her head, looking down at her slightly surprised expression. "You're going to come because I let it happen."

She scoffs, opening her mouth to reply, but he spits, his saliva landing in her mouth and on her lips. She blinks rapidly and he picks up the pace, the sound of their wet skin making contact. Eyes squeezed shut, she groans again, and he maneuvers her leg even higher on his shoulder, the new angle making her squirm.

"That's right, be a good girl," Draco breathes, feeling his own pleasure starting to coil. She opens her lids, eyes glazed and hair framing her like a frizzy rug. "Fuck." He feels her leg stiffen around him and she cries out, clawing at his chest. He continues his movements, the hand holding her wrist grasping even harder than before, and she presses her face to the side as both legs shake.

"Fuck," Draco moans, slowing his movement just for a moment as he watches her catch her breath. "You take me so well."

Granger grins, her chest moving up and down rapidly. She sits up slightly, balancing on her elbows so that her face is a few centimeters from his. "Come in me, Malfoy," she says, cheeks flush and lips bruised. "I know you want to."

The sound of her voice is enough to topple his composure and he slams into her several more times before he groans as his orgasam rocks him. He sighs, falling atop her slightly as she moves her leg from his shoulder. They lie there, panting, his hair sticking to his forehead as his deep breaths become in sync with hers.

She smells sweet, like candy.

"I gotta go." Granger sits up halfway, shoving him off of her and she stands, grabbing her top. Draco rolls to the side as he watches her quickly dress, his used cock drooping from exertion. Grasping her wand, she mummers something and her hair becomes not so frizzy, the curls a bit more in control.

"So, see you at work?" Draco tries, leaning up on his arm.

She pauses her action of putting her shoes on and looks at him, a smirk escaping her lips. "See you at work," she repeats, followed by her closing his bedroom door behind her.

He can hear the sounds of her footsteps in his kitchen and living room and the slam of the front door as she leaves. He sighs, throwing his head back, taking a long, deep breath.

Hope that was worth the wait! More to come ;)