{Pt. 1}

Step

.

.

.

Step

.

.

.

I think I see it.

.

.

.

The walls

.

.

.

I never thought I would be this excited at seeing Wall Maria

.

.

.

As I approached my old home I smiled. I haven't smiled in the last two years since I've been outside, by myself...

Flashback...

Me, my husband Levi Ackerman, and the rest of our group went out to search beyond the walls. Simple right? Well not this time. We got attacked by a bunch of Titans. We fought and fought until more came. We decided to retreat but I didn't. I stayed to help keep the titan's distracted while the others got away. "Baby, please. You don't have to do this!!" Levi pleaded. "Honey, I love you so much but I have to do this. Take care of everyone for me okay?" I said with tears in my eyes. "No...." Levi whispered. "I love you Levi." "I-I Love you too." And with that they left.

I kept fighting them off but I grew tired. So this is it huh? The group was probably around ten minutes away at this moment. It should take them a couple of hours to get back. I was fighting one then all of the sudden I was falling to the forest below at a fast speed. I tried to use my ODM gear to stop falling but couldn't. It was broken. I just accepted this is how I die. I love you Levi, so much.

*crash*

Owww. Wait I'm alive?! My arm. Shit, I can't move it. There's so much blood. Wait, WHERE ARE THE TITANS? I hear giant footsteps and look for a place to hide. There's a tree with a hole underneath, better than anything.

My whole body hurt but I had to hide. This hurts so much. There were tears forming in my eyes as they were getting closer. Almost there. I really don't even know why I wanted to hide. I was gonna die out here anyways.

I finally reached the hole before the titans came. One walked it's way over to where I was. It stopped for a second, it's feet right in front of me. I was scared shitless. But it ended up walking away.

(Time skip brought to you by that one hot titan 🥵)

It's been a couple of days since I've been out here. I ended up making a makeshift cast/sling for my arm. I also make a shelter out of the hole and above ground. I made a fire and found food. I'm glad my dad taught me how to survive outside the walls.

End of Flashback...

I finally approached the wall. Getting through the first two were rather simple. They saw me and let me in, no questions asked. It was pretty weird.

The last wall was right in front of me. They opened the entryway. Everyone looked at me, most shocked, others unfazed. I heard whispers. "How is she alive?!" And "That's the Reaper!"

I haven't heard that nickname in a long time. I earned it by killing the second largest amount of titans. My father's nickname was the Grim Reaper. During his time, he killed so many, but me and Levi surpassed him. My mother died right after I was born so I lived with my father in the dorms. Living amongst all the scouts, I was destined to become one. I trained a lot and became a member at a very young age. But back to my story.

I stood there for a second. As I was about to start walking I heard someone say something to what seemed like a new cadet. "Go tell Captain Levi.... NOW!" The young cadet ran as fast as he could to what I thought would be his office probably.

Switching to Levi's POV:

I was eating in the mess hall with Hanji and Erwin when a cadet came in out of breath. "Captain.. Levi...... A person named.. the Reaper... is back." My eyes widened at that name. It can't be. She died two years ago. I looked at the wedding ring she gave me, still on my finger. I've haven't been with another woman ever since she died. I still love and miss her.

I looked back up at him, eyes wide, then at the two idiots in front of me. "Well go!!" Hanji screamed. I got up and sprinted to the doors. I ran down the main path. There were people all along the road. She did have a big impact on the town. She's helped probably every person in one way or another. I kept running until I saw her beautiful face again.

Back to your POV:

I kept walking with my head down, not looking at anyone. God my feet are really starting to hurt. I just hope Levi is still alive. He probably found someone else though. I sadly smiled at that last thought. God there's so many people out here. Guess the word travels fast.

I was in thought until I heard a voice I haven't heard in a long time. "(Y/n)?" I looked up. It was Levi, tears clouding his eyes. I noticed he still had his ring on. I smiled, tears overflowing my eyes. "Hey baby." And with that we arm into each other's arms. (I know this isn't in character for him shut up). I hugged him so tight, not ever wanting to let go. "How are-, why, I-." I cut him off with a kiss. He kissed back. The crowd was cheering and yelling at the sight. I pulled away. "I can answer all your questions tomorrow. I stink and need sleep!" He laughed a little. "Alright. Everyone will be so excited to see you. I don't want to imagine the questions Hanji would ask." "Me neither."

And with that we headed back to the dorms, hand in hand. My head resting on his shoulder as we walked.

1001 words

I'm probably gonna do multiple parts to this, maybe like four. Idk. Hope y'all like it.

Thank you my treasures!!!