{Pt. 2} Shower

I walked inside the dorms. Everyone stared, jaws dropped. Then Hanji got up and ran towards me. "OH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH BESTIE!!!!" She ran up and hugged me so tight. "Ow.. gentle, gentle." She said a quick sorry and kept hugging. "I missed you too dumbass." I hugged back. "Ok, let her go. Let her go take a shower and sleep. She needs it." "Alright. But you're gonna answer all my questions tomorrow okay?" I agreed and with that, I left for the showers.

(In the shower 🚿)

I stepped inside the shower, feeling the hot droplets of water fall on my face and down my back. I missed this so much. I looked down at my feet, watching all the blood and dirt wash away from my body. I was in the middle of a thought when I felt two arms wrap around my body, then rest their head on my shoulder. "Hey baby." I turned my head and kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Darling." I turned around to face Levi. "I missed that beautiful body so much." He said looking me up and down. "Really?" I question. "Of course love." He said with a smile.

I hugged him. Levi ran his fingers through my hair very gently because of all the tangles. "Hey, could I wash your hair?" I always liked when he washed it. It was so soothing and relaxing when he did. "Only if you want too." He smiled and grabbed a brush from outside the shower. He applied a little conditioner in his hand and put it on my hair to try and get the tangles out before he actually washed it.

If we were standing up, we'd get tired pretty easily, so we decided to sit down since it was rather a big tub. He started with the ends of my hair, slowly and gently making his way to my roots. After a handful of minutes of conversation and brushing my hair, he finished. "Ah that feels so much better already." I complimented. He reached and grabbed the shampoo, applying it to his hand. He rubbed his hands together to spread the shampoo better, and put it on my hair, getting the roots.

(Levi's POV)

After I finished rinsing out the shampoo, I did the conditioner, running my hands through her hair, making sure to get every strand. Just to make sure they're aren't any tangles left, I brushed through her hair once again. God, how much I missed her. So much. When she left, I fell apart. I was broken into pieces. She's my world, and I'd do anything for her. Right after her 'death', I drank a lot. But Erwin and Hanji helped me through it all. I'm thankful for those two.

(Your POV)

I feel so clean! We stood up so I could rinse. "You might not want me to but, mind if I wash you off too?" "Of course sweetheart." He grabbed the soap, (Favorite soap smell) my favorite! He applied the soap to his hands and placed them on my stomach bringing my back to meet his chest. I felt his member against my back. I knew he wasn't wanting to do anything right now but after this might be different.

His hands moved all around my chest and stomach, making sure to get everywhere on my body. I got goosebumps from his touch. I loved it. He moved to my arms next, holding each one like it would break if he held it wrong. Once he got to my hands, he intertwined our fingers for a second, then went back up my arm and to my shoulders. He moved to my back next, making his way to my hips. His hands grabbed my hips, moving his thumb's up and down. "Turn around for me baby." Levi whispered in my ear. I turned to face him. He kneeled down on one knee and grabbed my right foot, looking at me to lift it up. He placed it on his knee and put more soap on his hands. He placed his hands on my knee, then went down to my foot. When he was done with my foot, he moved his hands up to my thigh, rubbing his hands all around it. He finished with that leg and moved to the other, doing the same thing.

I rinsed my body off and turned off the water. Levi told me he already took a shower so he didn't need to wash his hair or anything. I hugged him again. We stood there for a couple of seconds in a comfortable silence. He kissed the top of my head. "We should get out. We've been in here awhile."

Hello my treasures, hope you liked part two. The next chapter is a lemon so you have been warned. It'd be my first time writing one so hope y'all will like it. Thank you again!!

819 words