For (2)

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible"- Walt Disney

Peter POV

It had been a few weeks since the Kanen's took me in but it was torture each day. I had no choice of what I wore, so I was mostly wearing dresses, or clothes that trigger my dysphoria. If I had gone against this I would be smacked around. I had to be polite to the Kanen's and their crackhead friends, or else be hit. The alarm I had set had finally gone off, alerting me that I should get up and get ready for school. Standing up off the old matrice, I heard my legs and back cracking. I grab a pair of light blue jeans and a dark pink shirt. I mentally thank Ned for keeping my clothes and binder at his house. Ned already knew what was happening so he brought them with him. I slip out of my door, tennis shoes in hand so I wouldn't make as much noise. The light brown walls had a darker red spot that I tried to ignore, but couldn't help but cringe as I walked past it. I tip-toe down the old wooden stairs only to stop in shock at what lies at the bottom. In front of me, I see Tony flipping Stark, he was talking to an officer as another put handcuffs on Mr.Kanen. I looked around for Mrs.Kanen but saw her nowhere. How did I not hear this going on? "What is going on?" I speak, Mr.Stark jumping around, pointing his hand laser at me. I quickly put my hands up in a surrendering motion.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tony POV "So the kid needs to be older, both of our jobs make it so we are gone for long periods," Stephin spoke, his chest having a slight vibration that I could feel from my place on his chest. I was about to reply when my phone went off. I picked it up seeing it was a text. <We found the people who stole some of your tech last week.> It was from the police department in New York. I normally wouldn't go but the people who stole the tech had hurt many employees from that department. "Steph, I'll be back later, Iron man is needed," I spoke, getting off of his chest. I walk to the roof, having Friday send a suit. I arrive at the address given to me by Friday, but see the people already handcuffed. I walk to one of the officers and talk to her about the case. "What is going on?" I turn around raising a hand, charging the blaster at the place I heard them. I spot a small teen at the bottom of the stairs, they look very uncomfortable and confused. They raise their hands in a sign of surrender. "Who are you?" I spoke sternly. "Peter Parker." They spoke, a slight shake in their voice. "Is Mr.Kanen going to jail?" "Yes, do you know where Mrs.Kanen went?" The officer next to me spoke up, I lower my hand. Peter nodded their head no. "No, but thank you." They say which confuses me. Peter must have noticed my confusion. "They adopted me, but they were abusive and threatened me if I told anyone." I nod my head and talk to the officer for a few more moments. Peter was questioned by another cop as they too Mr.Kanen outside. Peter was soon left alone, as they waited for CPS to come to get the small teen. The poor teen looked scared so I went over to talk to them. By the time CPS got there, I found out Peter was a huge science nerd, loves Star Wars, and is an amazing photographer. Peter was taken back to the orphanage by CPS, but he hadn't left my thoughts.

Words-612

Date (4/23/21)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 29, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Spider Legacy (Rewrite)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें