𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆

chapter eight

surrogate mommy

━✧━

"WELCOME BACK TO Chicago, Stefan," Klaus said as he opened the SUV door, the two supernaturals following after him.

Stefan looked around in confusion, "what are we doing here?"

"I know how much you love it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" The original questioned as Jordanna looked over at the very familiar city.

"Blacked out most of them," Stefan muttered as he, too, glanced at the beautiful city before him. "Lot of blood, lot of partying. The detail are a blur," he shamefully admitted. 

The original smirked. "Well, that is a crying shame, the details are what make it a legend," he taunted the younger vampire who looked at him in confusion.

"Word was, the ripper of Monterrey got lonely so he escaped to the city for comfort," Klaus explained with an amused look on his face, glancing down at the Salvatore vampire. "It was prohibition. Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun." Jordanna stood watching the city in a daze thinking back to the resident witch she had visited here a few months ago.

"Chicago was magical," Klaus breathed out as he moved to stand next to the young witch, so close he could feel the heat radiating from her body, just as she could feel his. 

"Yeah, well I'll take your word for it. Like I said I don't remember most of it," Stefan told the original blankly, looping his arm in Jordanna's. 

Klaus eyed the two as they strolled down the street, watching as Jordanna whispered something to Stefan earning a laugh from the vampire, Klaus scowled pushing down a weird feeling he had gotten from seeing how close the two were .