𝘅𝗶. 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

chapter thirty seven

realisation

━✧━

        JORDANNA AND KLAUS sat in silence, side by side on the Gilbert couch. They'd been like that for hours, more or less. It'd been that long, the sun was beginning to come up. Klaus had given her his blood almost immediately after the Gilberts and that ginger witch had left ━ though, both in a daze after Kol had died, failed to notice as soon as the Mikaelson removed the any lingering pieces of glass from the witch's body, she miraculously healed.

Luckily, Jordanna had conjured up enough strength allowing herself and the hybrid to move freely around the house, as she was still weakened from the injuries she had gotten she couldn't set them free from the Gilbert residence ━ a few days give or take and she could, turns out witch bitch wasn't as strong as she made out to be.

Jordanna shifted in her seat as Klaus let out a deep pitiful sigh, the witch turned to face him with a grim look on her face, "do you want to be alone or something? I could go upstairs━"

Klaus shook his head faintly, "I just need you here right now." Jordanna rolled her lips into her mouth as she nodded slightly, the hybrid reached out, grasping the side of her neck in his hand before pulling her face to him, pressing a chaste kiss to her temple. "Are you in any pain?" His fingers skimmed over the dried, scabby blood that laid in the depths of her scalp.

"No," Jordanna breathed out, looking into his teary, sad eyes. "Just a headache, that's all."

"Good," Klaus mumbled quietly before his eyes turned dark, raging almost. "I'm going to kill the doppelganger for what she did to you . . . to Kol."

Incorrect.

Jordanna was going to do it, she just needed time . . . she wanted Elena to suffer, for everything she'd done. Her death wouldn't be short and quick, that almost seemed boring. Elena needed, she deserved a long, slow, painful death.