𝘅. 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿

chapter thirty six

chapter thirty six

knockin' on heavens door

━✧━

JORDANNA HAD BEEN cooped up in Klaus' room days on end, she felt like utter shit ━ to put it lightly. Her illness, or whatever the fuck it was, had caused her to be glued to the bed, maybe the occasional trip to the bathroom, but that was it.

Stefan Salvatore, the party pooper he was, had dragged Jordanna out of bed, along with Klaus. They had been put on vampire babysitting duty ...

I mean, what the fuck? Does she look like a fucking babysitter to you?

Kol, had interpreted Klaus' plans to find the cure by making it his life long mission to end Jeremy's sad, sad life.

Though, Jordanna wasn't opposed to the idea ━ not with how the Gilbert boy had been treating her . . . she killed Elena like what, a month or two ago? Get over it jeez.

She was alive wasn't she? It's not that big of a deal.

All she was saying was she thought his death wasn't needed, yet.

But come to it, in a few years time Jordanna would find herself being the one responsible for the little Gilbert's death.

Anyways, of course Klaus had told, more demanded actually, his brother not to harm the boy, Kol found a loophole in his brothers words and compelled Damon fucking Salvatore to kill him.

So, Stefan, being the saint he is, locked Damon up in the cellar of the Salvatore house and forced Jordanna to watch over him. Knowing her hatred towards his brother he knew that she wouldn't let him step out of line or he would simply die ━ a secret part of the Jones witch wished that the Salvatore acted up just so she could end his miserable life.

Whilst the others brushed off Kol's concerns about Silas, Jordanna had decided to make it her life long mission to find out why Kol bloody Mikaelson was scared of someone who might not even be real . . . all in all she figured this Silas guy was real as he had Kol shitting his pants and he hadn't even caught sight of him yet.