I Think He Did It...

A week goes by

Then two weeks

And then a month

Nobody hears a thing from Este.

Don't worry maybe everyone went deaf.

Or maybe she fell off the face of the Earth.

In which case she is a flat-earther. Yup. Flat Earth confirmed.

Everybody has moved on.

Natalie even gets to the point where she stages a sit-in. She brings her phone and a charger and refuses to leave the Police Station until the fucking Chief Of Bastards comes to see her himself.

But even this doesn't work.

He says some shit about how she is a GrOwN WoMaN WhO HaD A FiGhT iTs NoT iLLeGaL To gO MisSiNg.

2 Months Later (oh shit? Is there any hope for Este and her swag leather jacket?)

Natalie gets a call from her girlfriend Betty (yes, I did that)

Betty can barely spit the words out. She is crying. She is hyperventilating. PANICC.

She tells Nat that she was at GoodWill (that's like an American op-shop) and something caught her eye. It was one of her sister's favourite shirts.

At first she thought the grief was getting to her and she was just going completely cuckoo. She was just super grieving and shit that she was hallucinating. (I think that can actually happen guys)

BUT NO.

This shirt is unique. It was this Loki t-shirt that Betty had made and customised for Esther so that it said: "Sweet Dreams" above the image of Loki's face.

She knows that Este would never have given this to GoodWill.

She became so frantic at that point that she was just going through the store, tearing the fucking racks apart, looking for more of Este's clothes.

She found 13 items belonging to Este before she called up Natalie, crying.

Including a mug that she made at one of those DIY pottery places that has an image of a takeaway coffee cup with "Depresso yo' self" written under it.

We're talking about one-of-a-kind things.

Irreplaceable things.

Natalie can feel her heart pounding in her ears (how did it get up there though?)

Brandon had gotten rid of all her stuff.

He knew she wasn't coming back.

Authors Note Thingy: I made the two main characters gay as fuck simply because I have been queer-baited in stories TOO MANY TIMES!!
Sucky, Stucky, Newtmas, Stormpilot (Finn and Poe, call it whatever you want), Remus and Sirius etc. So I was like fuck it I shall make them together and idk I lowkey ship it even though this story is very short and there's basically no content.

PS: I AM STILL HOLDING ONTO HOPE THAT BUCKY AND SAM WILL KISS

PPS: Has anyone else seen The Prom? Remember when Emma was like "note to self, don't be gay in Indiana." Well these 2 broke that rule. And Will Byers.