Even Darkness Can Be an Ally

At that moment, everything seemed to stop. No one dared to say anything less they be seen as a fool.

Several gods that have heard his legend grew nervous for they knew of his ferocity. Many others seemed confused as to how Dracula related to Percy's power.

However, Zeus blinked and asked "Dracula? You claim this boy is related to a myth?"

The three Fates suddenly appeared in front of his face and hissed "Do not presume what you do not understand! Dracula very much existed and was responsible for the near genocide of the entire human race!"

Everyone stared at the Fates with wide eyes. "Genocide?" Apollo said in a meek voice.

"Why have we never heard about this?" Hera asked in a scared voice.

The Young Fate looked at the Queen and answered with venom in her voice. "You would've heard of him if you all weren't so busy focusing on yourselves."

This made everyone sitting on a throne shift uncomfortably and look away. The doors opened once more to reveal Zoë Nightshade in her silver parka. Percy spun around and gasped. Thalia and Percy shouted "Zoë!" She stood up from her spot and ran towards Zoë before hugging her. Zoë grunted but hugged her back.

Zoë looked at Percy and couldn't help but smile at him. He sighed in relief and smiled back at her. Artemis smiled and tears threatened to escape. She indeed felt indebted to Percy.

Thalia soon let go of Zoë who walked towards Percy before hugging him as well. He hugged before she let go and walked towards Artemis' throne room. She made a chair for her to sit on and everything was about to get underway once again.

The Fates turned their heads to look at Percy Jackson.

"Perseus Jackson, your very birth has changed fate. Your interference with Zoë Nightshade has caused it all to fall apart. Therefore, we will remedy this." They pointed their hands at Zoë who had a fearful look on her face.

Percy felt a shiver crawl up his spine and fear turn his veins into ice before he shouted "NO!"

The room began to darken as trails of mist escaped from his chest and solidified into monsters. This made the Fates stop and look at him.

A bunch of skeletons rose from the ground, making everyone look at Hades who shook his head with wide eyes, indicating that it wasn't him. Everyone looked back to see the Minotaur snort but did not move.

Three heads floated above Percy. They had long snakes for hair and scaly leathery skin. One head had yellow scales while the other had blue scales and the third had green scales.

A carbon copy of Alecto, the Fury hovered next to the three Medusa heads. A giant wolf with snowy white fur and red eyes growled at the Fates.

A whirlpool appeared behind Percy before a woman with six snakeheads appearing below her appeared and hissed at them. It was Scylla, the counterpart to Charybdis.

One strange monster that nobody knew was a woman. she had blonde hair in a ponytail, and wore a large amount of mascara. Her one eye had a bloodshot pink sclera and a pale yellow X-shaped pupil.

Her skin was mostly white with pink freckles on her face and right shoulder. She also has a tattoo along her right arm that changed and shifted to everyone's interpretation.

She wore a grey, fingerless satin glove on her left arm and had a tattoo sleeve on her right arm. She also wore a red off-shoulder crop top, a black bra, a reddish, torn-up miniskirt with two buttons on the front with one loose suspender, and ripped black leggings underneath.