What Can I Do?

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait, kinda lost interest and focused on my other stories, but I've think I've got a handle on what I want for this story.

Also sorry that I can't make Zoë speak Old English because that shit is difficult to figure out.

The week after the meeting on Olympus was a rollercoaster.

The first thing Percy had to do was tell Nico about Bianca's fate. It was horrible to see Nico Di Angelo, a kid who was excited to learn about the Greek Mythology, learn his older sister was dead.

After a display of power from Nico, making Percy realize who he was, and him running away. The Son of Poseidon was left alone, with a scar of the crevice that Nico opened.

Next, Zoë staying in Camp Half-Blood. While she wasn't happy, far from it, having Percy and Annabeth around made her transfer a little more comfortable.

Speaking of Annabeth, she was standing with Zoë, watching Percy.

He was in the arena, struggling to do his summoning like he did on Mount Orthys and Olympus.

"How long has he been there?" Zoë asked. Her silver parka was gone, replaced with a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and jeans. Her bow was strapped to her back and a quiver hanging off her belt.

"For nearly two hours." Annabeth answered while leaning against a tree. A slight wind blowing against her golden curls.

Zoë looked back at Percy, and took a long scan of him. His physique, his face, and even his snowy white hair.

"Do you believe the Fates? About him being the reincarnation of Dracula?" Annabeth asked Zoë without looking at her.

"The Fates have no reason to lie. They bind our destinies, and know how everything will end. This... Is a stretch, but if he is... Then something will happen."

Annabeth scoffed "Something always happens and Percy is at the center of it all."

Zoë narrowed her eyes as the Daughter of Athena. "What are you implying?"

Annabeth looked at her in alarm and waved her hand "Oh gods, I'm sorry, I don't mean he's to blame. It's just that everything that has happened in the last two and a half years was because of something wanting Percy."

Zoë's eyes softened and looked back at the Son of Poseidon, seeing him getting more and more frustrated.

"I've only known him for a couple days but... I've been wrong about him." Zoë said as she leaned on a tree like Annabeth.

Annabeth chuckled at that "Preach into the choir. He's got a knack for that kind of thing. I always thought I wouldn't be friends with him, because of our parents. But since getting to know him..." She trailed off, not knowing exactly what to say.

Zoë looked at her before saying "You like him." It wasn't a question, but a statement.

Annabeth looked at her in shock and was about to say something when Percy shouted "GODS DAMN IT!!"

The two whirled their heads at Percy in surprise.

The Son of Poseidon threw a rock at one of the hay dummies set up. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes to try and calm down.

"Percy?"

He opened his eyes and looked back to see Annabeth walk down with Zoë. "Oh. Hey guys."

"Are you ok?" Zoë asked as she stepped closer to him.

He sighed and shook his head. "Not really. I'm trying to figure out how to do that summoning but I can't figure it out."

Annabeth looked at him with sympathetic eyes. "OK, let's get start at the beginning. How did you try to do it?"