Authors Note

Greetings ^^

I hope everyone who reads this is having a wonderful day. I just wanted to apologize for how long this actually took me to finish cuz I did promise it would be out soon and that "soon" turned out to be longer than my procrastination would allow. So I'm sorry to however lost interest while waiting.

This short novel didn't really come out the way I had hoped it would. I'm not entirely satisfied with how it played out so I'm definitely going to come back and heavily edit most of it when I have the chance.

Believe it or not this wasn't originally the novel I was intending to publish. I knew the one I was going to choose first would take me longer to finish, even tho I was basically almost done with it, it was the writing block I developed towards the ending that basically made me abandon it. That novel is a bit longer than my usual ones and it's written in a different writing style cuz I took more of a historical fantasy approach to the plot. But yeah nevertheless, I'll try and finish it up as soon as I can it's been in my drafts since 2018(smh) I have the habit of starting something and not seeing it through till the end. I'm usually always very motivated at the start but once I reach a certain point through the task the procrastination starts to set in.

Nevertheless, Thank you all for the support you give to my irrelevant novels. It really really means a lot. <3