part 8

~Previous~

You guys just arrived at the mod frogs Bass and we'll this is happening your in pain for being thrown at a car door and possibly broke a few ribs.

~Present~

Third person POV

One of the mod frogs hop out of the limo and then says
"I'm telling you, she smells awful."

You guys are pushed out of the car and guess who became ever ones cushion?

(You were and probably made your injured hurt more then it already did but you have kurama a.k.a nine tails, so he will heal you.)

Other mode frog "they have no sense of hygiene" you then responded in a whisper (cause everybody in on top of you) "no kidding I need a shower and a hospital"

Jamack then laugh and said "no. That's just the smell of how stinkin' rich we're all about to be because we have two burrow girls!. * You and kipo we dropped in front on jamack so he can show ever one how he was talking about* That right. If you ever wanted to see one...* Everyone on gasp* ...in person, now's your chance. We have burrow girls!"

Kipo *chuckled nervously* and you groaning in pain cause when they throw wolf on the ground she of course landed on you and kipo felt bad at how much you were getting hurt, but luck for you kurama is healing you so, you will be fine.

Kipo the nervously says "uh, whoever said were from a burrow...*chuckles nervously* we hunt mega bunnies mm-hmm. Me and my friend on the ground have been on the surface are whole life."

You then said "just surviving"
( You said this well wolf was on your back)

Wolf then said "just don't." " Have little cub if you can talk can you GET OFF MY FUCKING BACK!!"

Wolf jumped away cause she did expect you to yell, kipo was shock you yell cause your more of the chill type of person. Well this was happening, nobody notice your eyes glowing red, with a black slits all so your nails got sharp and your canines became like fangs and you hair spike up a little but luckily nobody notice cause they were to busy talking.

What your eyes look like

Your hair looked like and the hair color is what ever yours is

Your hair looked like and the hair color is what ever yours is. But with out the cloak

 But with out the cloak