Chapter 2: Elliana knows

*You walked upstairs to find the girls all in Pipers room*
El: "Oh y/n what are you gonna wear?
Y/n: I'm sure Piper will have something. *goes into closet*
P: "Claire can you help me brush my hair?"
C: "Sure, Elliana, what does it feel like to have a ....boyfriend?
El:*laughs* "I feel normal Claire!"
*Someone knocks in door and Piper answers it*
L: "Hey baby, are you guys almost ready?"
P: "Lev! Oh my gosh your so inpatient *giggles* "Yeah were just waiting for y/n. Y/n you almost ready?"
Y/n: *comes out stunning with makeup and dress clothes on* "ready!" *smiles*
*walking down stairs*
J: "Elli.....you look amazing. You all do!" *glances nervously at you* "You guys can go without me, but I'll be there soon!
P: "You'll meet us in the car, or you'll take a separate veichle?"
*You look down and realize you started your period and your wearing white*
Y/n: "Well both take separate veichles. I'll call an Uber!"
*Elli glances at you quickly, and then walks out the door*
J: "Looks like I noticed before you*
Y/n: *blushes and runs upstairs*
J: *knocks on bathroom door* "Hey, you okay in there y/n?"
Y/n: "Leave me alone!"
J: "Is this your first time?"
Y/n: "Just shut up and go away"
J: "Hey! I'm just being a good friend. Your being quite rude today ya know?"
*You open the bathroom door*
Y/n: "It doesn't matter."
J: "It matters to me. I wanna know how you feel, especially when you feel like you can't tell anyone else.
Y/n: "Well, how I feel would just ruin a lot of things, so no, you don't need to know."
J: "What would it ruin?"
Y/n: "Our friendship! I'm only 14, but I know that I love you!" *you stand there shocked looking up at Jentzen*
J: "Y-y/n....you love me?"
Y/n: " I'm sorry I should have never sai"
J: *Kisses you*
*Elliana walks in*
El: "Jentzen?! What the heck are you doing?! Is this a prank? Hunters in the car. Where's the camera? This better be a joke. Y/n?! Your my friend! Your your.....you cheated on me Jentzen....it's only been a few hours..*a tear forms in here eyes*
J: "Elliana...I'm sorry."
El: "That's all you have to say?! *starts sobbing* "You just kissed your best friend after committing to a relationship, and all you have to say is I'm sorry?! You know what, I'm done.