Chapter 4: Life is Hard

*You grab your purse and walk off while Hunter follows you.*
H: "Get in the Jeep y/n. Everybody else out."
*Everyone walks out with mad faces at y/n.*
Y/n: *Gets in the car*
H: *starts the car* "Y/n, you know what you did was wrong right?"
Y/n: "Just Shut up Hunter, ok? I don't want to talk about it."
H: "Well I don't give a crap because Piper worked very hard for this squad, and you and Elliana are newer so you might get kicked out of the sqaud. So if you don't want that to happen, tell me why the hell you kissed one of you best friends boyfriend!"
Y/n: "You wouldn't get it Hunter."
H: "Y/n, I'm telling you now, if you want to remain a squad member tell me what happened."
Y/n: "Hunter I love him! Ok?! It's not fair because I'm so young, and it's just not fair!" *grows tears in eyes*
H: "Look y/n...you don't love him, it's just a crush. But just because you like someone, doesn't mean you can go kiss them because their in a relationship."
Y/n: "Hunter he kissed me! I told him we couldn't and then he put his lips to mine and I pulled away as soon as I could and Elliana only saw us kiss. I told him I loved him for the sake of our friendship. He doesn't deserve me."
H: "Y/n, your going to have to put all those hormones away, because you don't love Jentzen, it's just a phase."
Y/n: *starts yelling* "Oh pleas Hunter, explain to me how you know it's fuckin "Hormones" that's telling me I love Jentzen, and you've never even felt this way for someone so how would your dumbass know?!"
H: "HEY! LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!"
Y/n: "Stfu."
H: "We're here. Get out of my car. Now."
Y/n: *You grab your things and slam the door.*
Y/n: *opens her house door to find no one home* "WHY IS LIFE SO FUCKIN HARD?!"
El: "Y/n?"
Y/n: "ELLIANA?! What are you doing here your supposed to be at your house?"
El: "Was it a mistake?"
Y/n: "What-the kiss? Of course. I told him I loved him and I shouldn't have. I'm so sorry."
El: "I just wanted to know if you really love him."
Y/n: "Well...I....Ellie