Chapter 7- my dirty secret

Diana's POV
The rest of the day I bumped into Xale, and I tried to ignore him the best I could. "Tiny over here" Allen waved me over as I held my lunch. Shaking my head I made my way to the gym. Where I changed into peach training bra, black spandex, and peach and black running shoes.

I stuck my blue tooth Beats in my ear and blasted my Iggy Azalea. I punched, kicked and basically beat up a punching bag then lifted weights. My period after lunch was gym so I stayed there the whole lunch not bothering to eat. Taking one of my ear buds out I wiped my sweat.

"Maybe you should cool down" a voice behind me chuckled and I whirled around to face a tall, well build guy around my age. "I'm good" I snapped and went to the fight mat. "You wanna spar?" he asked and took off his shirt "class is almost starting" I edged for the door now. "We are sparring anyways" he laughed and beckoned me.

"Ok, but on the wood" I motioned for the wood gym floor as an idea came to mind. "Deal" he puffed his chest. I went over to my bag and laced up my pointe shoes and changed the song to a classical one. "Ready, set, fight" he yelled and I out my other head phone in.

As he swung I went on pointe and spun out of his way. He turned confused but then charged again. I swung my foot in the air, grabbed it and spun on pointe again. I held onto my leg as I spun, but quickly dropped it. Now he was mad and charged. I stuck my foot out and spun and kicked it out then pulled it in.

Like you would in ice skating.

I spun until I felt sick, and I can tell he was getting tired. "Let's finish this" he grunted and came at me full forced. I tip toed out of his way on pointe. And he fell face first to the floor as I finished my dance.

Panting I looked around, gym students stood in a circle mouths agape and I unplugged my earbuds. "DIANA, DIANA, DIANA" they chanted and the poor guy sat down looking at the floor. Ignoring the chants I walked over to him and stuck out a hand to help him up. He stared at my hand like I'd offered him the world.

"I don't bite"'I flashed him a weak smile and he took my hand and I pulled him to his feet "Daniel" he grinned as we shook hands "Diana" I whispered and stumbled over to my bag where I took off my shoes and earbuds. I felt lightheaded and the room was at an odd angle.

"Ana you feeling ok" Daniel asked concerned "yeah fine" I waved him off and braced myself on the wall. "Ok wimps run 10 laps then do 300, push-ups, 240 jumping jacks, and 100 crunches" the coach yelled. "Maybe you should sit out" he frowned as I ran.

"I'll be fine if not, oh well" I shrugged and did the task coach told us to do.

~after gym~

I braced myself on my locker the room spinning. "Diana I think you should see a nurse or pack doctor" Daniel frowned, oh yeah he's a werewolf. "I can't, don't have a pack remember" I slurred and stumbled as I tried to take a step. I sunk to the floor my head resting on my knees.

"You need to do something, you look horrible" he commented and scooped me up. This gesture had my head spinning faster then a ride at the carnival. "Thank you" I slurred.

"That's what friends are for right?" he chuckled and I slipped into unconscious.

Xale's POV
"Hey man" Daniel walked into my house and the familiar smell of cotton candy mixed with strawberries filled the room. Her head bobbed as he carried her in the direction of the pack hospital. My eyes bulged out of my head and I followed them as he walked in.

"We need a room" I commanded the Doctors as they rushed to get a room for her. "Daniel what happened?" I barked as they checked her vitals and drew blood. "Did you notice she didn't eat lunch, then went to PE with no protein or energy?" he wondered casually. "No?" it sounded like a question. "And she pushed herself to hard" he continued as if he didn't hear me.

"Then passed out?" he cocked his head to the side amusement dancing in his eyes "or that she doesn't have a pack?" he prodded. "Ok the last one yes" I sassed, but a Doctor opened her door a frown on his face. "It appears that Ms. Clark has something to tell you" he gestured for us.

Diana's POV
I woke up in a hospital as the Doctor came in with my blood results "Ms. Clark is appears your half wolf, half human, care to explain?" Dr. hottie took out his clip board and pen, I gripped the bed sheets.

"Ms" the Doctor backed up and out of the door I knew my eyes turned black. Yes I'm half wolf and half human. I can't shift but I can run fast and my eyes shift from blue to black,and the temper of a wolf. That it, no more no less. Kinda like a human with benefits.

Xale and Daniel walked in their faces expressionless. "Tell us" Xale barked.

"You wanna know my dirty secret?" I laughed bitterly and they shared a look. Daniel hesitantly nodded "THEY ALL DO! THEY JUST WANNA GET CLSOE TO YOU THEN BREAK YOU!" I screamed tears running down my face. My outburst took them by surprise and they were speechless.

My heart monitor spiked "isn't that what they all want to know?" I barked a laugh "my dirty little secret?" I gave a jokers smile. "Do you wanna know?" I looked Xale in the eyes. He nodded slowly not sure what to say.

"You'll have to kill me if you wanna know" I monotoned.

It's my dirty secret.

Not theirs.
/-/--//--//--//--/
Dolphin= belly
Feathers= cartilage