27- second thoughts?

Diana's POV
Justin left but made me promise to link him through our bond. The house was lonely, I was bored. Everything was clean. Grrrrr. So I sat down and decided to watch 'The Duff' and other movies.

I was in the middle of 'In Your Eyes' when my door was burst open. Then arms were around my waist holding me to them. Judging by the sparks I knew it was Justin "you didn't link me" he accused. "Sorry" I said sincerely. "I was gone for four hours, I thought...." I cut him off by putting his lips to mine.

"I lost track of time, I'm sorry" I leaned into his comforting embrace "kiss me again" he whispered in my ear. I turned and pressed my lips lightly to his. "Better?" I asked my lips turning up in the corners. "Not quite" he muttered and kiss me again. "That's a kiss" he smiled after I pulled back for air. I yawned and got up. "Nope" he popped the p and pulled me so I was laying on the edge of the couch.

His back was pressed to the pillows and our legs tangled. I wore yoga pants and a sweater sigh socks. He had sweats on and a long sleeve. Getting comfy I turned off the Tv with my phone , the lights were already off. He draped a blanket over us and he draped one arm over me and held my left hand that was cradled to my chest.

My right was over my face. "Goodnight" he murmured into my back.

I woke up in the morning in the same position as last night, my stomach growled. Blushing I tired to free myself of Justin's hold, "just let me hold you" his voice vulnerable. "Please" he nuzzled his nose in my neck.

I kept still for him "thank you" he released me with a sigh, I however cuddled back into him all hunger forgotten. Pulling the fuzzy blanket closer to me I cuddled in his warmth "I have Alpha duties today" he got up. "Oh"'I said quietly "I'll be back" he promised and kissed my lips.

He left me.

Feeling hungry again I ate frozen pancakes and went to bed. Shutting the blinds I climbed onto my bed and cuddled myself under the sheets. Sighing in content I drifted off.

Justin's POV
I hated seeing the broken face she wore as I left with saying goodbye. I just kissed her and left. But I thought about what she said. She did just waltz in here and pretend that everything was ok.

I didn't like that.

We were all worried sick looking for her while she was off somewhere having a good time. I lied about my Alpha duties, I needed space. And time to think things over. While I was asleep I thought.

Shifting I ran to my private house and stormed through the door in human form. 'Justin you ok? The whole pack and sense the anger' he said. 'Just fine' I growled and shut my link, closing my eyes I listened as the rain now pounded outside.

The wind whipped and rain pounded the glass, my lamp flickered once....twice...then went out. My wolf eyes gift helped me see, as I searched for a flashlight. My wolf howled for his mate, he needed to know she was ok.

Searching for the mate bond, I felt her fear. She was scared and lonely. 'Go to mate!' my wolf howled and clawed deep within me.

'Soon' came me reply.

Was I really having second thoughts?