Chapter 26- I'm yours

Diana's POV
I scrambled from the bed and threw open the door dragging him inside "what are you doing...." I was cut off when he placed his cold but soft lips on my warm ones. I wanted to push him back and asked what the hell was going on but instead I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"I'm sorry about earlier" he looked down ashamed "don't be" I smiled gently and laid my head on his chest "Justin I know I can't waltz in here and pretend everything is ok, and that you'll take me back in the snap of your fingers but I wanna try us" I whispered looking in his eyes.

"I wanna try us to" he laced his fingers through my hair and kissed me again. "I've always wanted to do that" he admitted and scooped me up in his arms. The lights were still off but he could see due to werewolf sight. Gently I was placed on the bed and he climbed under the covers with me.

The heated radiated off his warm chest, he only wore black Nike basketball shorts. "Goodnight Mate" he nuzzled my neck and kissed my shoulder softly "goodnight Justin" I yawned and threw my leg over him laying on his chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist holding me down.

For the first time I felt well rested and at peace.

Waking up I tried to move but a story arm held me back. Justin. I turned and flicked his nose, his face crunched up and I smiled. After repeatedly flicking his nose his eyes opened "well good morning to you to" he muttered sleep thick in his voice. "I'd love if you could let me go" I giggled and he sighed and compelled.

I threw in sweats, sweatshirt and my brace. Feeling lazy I put my hair in a bun that was sloppy but kept it out of my way. "How about a good morning kiss" Justin whispered in my ear huskily "how about" I tapped my chin thoughtfully "after breakfast!" I chirped and skipped from his hold.

He shouted after me but I ignored him and cooked breakfast. Blue berry pancakes! "That wasn't very nice" his arms were around my waist and his whispered into my neck "well I'm not a nice person" I teased and flipped the pancake. He didn't hear the teasing tone and flipped me so my back was to the counter.

"Diana your a wonderful person, I know you are" he whispered lowly looking in my eyes "then why do I feel so bad!" and cue the water works! "Because your a kind person" he hugged me and rubbed my back soothingly "no, I put you through hell" I sobbed into his chest. "But look where we are now" he crooned.

Reaching behind me he turned off the stove and held me close "can we give us a try?" he asked hopefully, instead I reached up and placed my lips to his and kissed him with all of me. "So yes, your mine now?" he grinned and I pecked his lips.

"I'm yours"
-//----/-/-/-//--/-//-/-/--//-
P.s check out my new book Mates with a pack warrior