Chapter 3

Ariana's POV

I turned around and watched the boy Matt take a seat around the table. He was just too cute! His brown curls seemed so silky and he had glasses and it made him even more cute, he had the most adorable smile aswell.

"Liz...Liz!" I whispered

"What?" She asked, a little but annoyed.

"You see that boy over there? Matt? Isn't he just so cute?"

"Yes he is, but hey concentrate do you know what Dan just said?"

"No...." I said and turned around and blushed.

Dan kept talking while I was stuck in my fantasy where I and Matt were a couple.

"Does anyone have questions?" Dan asked.

"What did you just say?" I asked, very apologetic.

Everybody turned their heads and looked at me with that 'what have you done' face. Liz kicked me under the table and looked at me withe her 'you're so dead' face.

"Ms. Grande, didn't you listen?"

"Sorry...no I didn't, I got distracted..."

"Of what?"

Matt's POV

I sat on my chair and I stared at that cute curly brown haired girl who argued with Dan, he looked really angry and the girl looked like she was close to tears. I only knew her last name tho, Grande. I looked at her, tried to get eye contact with her, but I failed. She had beautiful big brown eyes, everything was just perfect on her! Oh man I've developed the biggest crush on her within seconds.

Dan and the girl stopped arguing and Dan told her the most important things she needed to know.

"You must be in time on set, everytime. Mostly we'll film on the weekdays, it'll be 2-3 days for you to learn the script and 1-2 days of filming depending on what kind if episode it is, if we need to record music and so on. I want you all to concentrate when you're on set, we haven't forever to take one scene. You can't color or cut your hair or do anything with your looks without asking if it's okay while we're filming. In front of you you've got a paper with agreements that you have to agree with, if you don't you won't get the role. Is everything clear?" He said for the second time.

"Yes, I got it." Ariana said.

I felt bad for her, I could tell that Dan still was upset with her even though he did calm himself down. Once again I tried to make eye contact with her, and as fast as her big brown eyes locked with mine, I felt my cheeks turn red.