Chapter 2 "The meeting"

ARIANA:

I was so tired when I went out from the ariport with mum and Frankie. I didn't get why mum had to pick such an early flight, it was only 6 am!

"Mum, why didn't you book a later flight??"

"Because I wanted to check in to the hotel, and then go on sightseeing" she said and smiled. She looked so happy so I didn't want to destroy it with complaining. Instead a talked quietly with Frankie. We catched a taxi and went to the hotel.

I'm so excited about this, tomorrow I'll be on Nickelodeon, meeting my new castmates! I know that my friend, Liz, had got the part as Jade West and I'm so glad I know someone. I hate to be alone. When we arrived to our hotel we checked in and I fell asleep on a bed.

MATT:

I entered the big Nickelodeon house with a smile on my face, I was so excited about this! I told the receptionist that I was there to see Mr.Schnieder.

"Are you one of the Victorious cast members??"

"Yes I am"

"okay, please show me your ID-card"

"here you go" I said and gave her my ID-card.

"okay, you can pass, Mr.Schnieder's office is at third floor, room 241" she said and smiled to me.

"Thank you so much!" I said and went to the elevator.

The elevator was pretty fast, so I was on third floor on just seconds. I saw a door with the number 241 on, I walked slowly to it and opens it.

ARIANA:

We sat around a big table, it was me and 6 more. It was really awesome, we was going to be the Victorious cast! It was me, Elizabeth,Victoria,Daniella,Leon,Mikey, Eric and of course Dan Schnieder.

"we're still waiting on one person" Dan said. At the same moment someone entered the doors.

"Hi, I'm Matt Bennett. Is this Mr.Schnieders office??" a boy with curly brown hair said.

____________________________

What do y'all think about it so far?? :D