Chapter 4

Ariana's POV

I could tell the boy was a bit embarrassed when I caught him staring at me, but I had to admit that he was adorable. I really need to remember his name though, was it Mike maybe? Wait no, that's the wrong guy, if it wasn't Mike then it must've been Matt...I, once again, was so caught up in my own mind that I didn't notice anything Dan said within the past two minutes, oh no.

"Well kids, and Eric, I look forward to working with you! I'll see you on set." He says as he dismisses us from the table, and I can feel my heart dropping. What? At set? When?!

"Liz, you seriously need to update me on this, like now" I say as we walk out the door.

"What do you mean? You weren't listening? Ari you really need to start paying attention to what he says!" Liz scolds me while we make it down the halls towards the elevator.

"I know I jus.." I couldn't finish the sentence before my cast mates catches up behind me and Liz.

"Hey you guys, hold the elevator please!" It's the dark skinned boy who talks to us, I think his name was Leon, he seems really nice so we wait for them to come. Behind him I spot a curly hair, is it the beautiful boy I caught staring at me?

Matt's POV

Being nervous and excited all day obviously filled my bladder, shit I need to find a restroom and that needs to happen fast. I'm the last one to leave the room and as much as I want to run and catch up with my new found cast mates, I don't really feel like peeing my pants. I think that would give them the wrong impression of me, so instead I go the opposite way, following the signs to the stalls.

I find my way there and I do my business, after that I'm heading to the entrance where my mom is supposed to pick me up. But as I step outside the big building and out in the chilly weather, it's not my mother who catches my eye, it's the petite girl with the big brown curls who sits on a bench just a few feet behind her.

(Hey guys, long see no talk, or write either haha. I haven't updated this story in like two years, but now I'm back on wattpad so I guess if there still are anyone out there who still wants me to update, I will :) )