Typical SaaS?

"Goodmorning Pavika!" My mil greeted me when I was about to enter the hall..

"Goodmorning Athaya.."

Come here! Have your coffee.. she called me..

No- i just,

Come na she insisted..
So I went and sat on the chair and smiled..

Why you're late?

Don't you know how to follow the rules in the new house?

Didn't your mom told about this?

Huh!

Who will do everything?

Where's breakfast? What about clean-up!
Huh!

My eyes widened with her questions. Almost getting tears..

"Stop acting like a typical SaaS Uma.." Seeing my fil i got up from chair and wished him knitting my dupatta folding..

See how much she's afraid! You almost frightened her.. my fil said making me sit on the chair..

He poured some water from jar and gave it to me.. I nodded no ..
But he patted my head and said "take it.."

I gulped in one go looking at my mil I started coughing..

"Stop it," my fil said laughing..

"Why you spoil this my husband!" My mil taunted my fil..

Look at her atleast and stop your rehearsal.. he said to his wife..

What to do.. I'm not like my mil atleast.. so I wanted to try atleast to reach a single step of being SaaS.. you spoilt my efforts .. my mil said..

Oho you're telling my mom harrassed you? My fil asked glaring at her..

Nono Nandu.. I'm just kidding.. not everytime but sometimes she did, my mil said laughing at him..

Now stop glaring at me and have some tea..

What are you looking for? Now go and cook breakfast for everyone.. my mil ordered me..

Puri for me, dosa for your fil, and for your husband whatever you wish.. now I don't care about him anymore..

He is such a careless fellow I got as child.. Till now I handled him.. I can't handle him anymore.. Now I need some breath to take.. and rest from his chores .

Ok?

I nodded..

Cooking? Oh no I didn't even started alphabets in cooking then what will I do?

My eyes started searching for kitchen and I looked side way to find it and turned but I saw a maid coming along with the tray of food..

She smiled looking at me and I smiled back to her ..

As soon As the maid kept the tray of food I looked at my mil..

Glad I'm not like the bloody serial SaaS.. But I need my Dil to keep smiling in my house and spread it all around giving positive vibes..

He pulled me next to her and started serving my plate..

Till now naa I'm just acting.. don't worry I'm just writing a story , coz till now I'm restless since I got married I'm tired of running behind your fil.. After that I'm tired of looking at my elder ones and later your monkey, I mean my son who got married to you..

I never got time to grow up in my passion.. Now as this monkey got married, I got time for myself and now Im busy in writing novels..

I'll start sending them to Sunday magazines soon.. she said munching her breakfast..