she's crying!! But why?

"Why did you left? Without telling me?"

His question brought her back, while she was busy in watching the beautiful sky..

Look the sky is soo calm and beautiful with stars.. She said diverting his question..

Are you trying to divert the topic? He asked turning to her..

Well! It's already late.. I'm tired today.. Will sleep now.. Good night! She said getting up and walked inside..

Anvesh looked at her amused. What's wrong with her? He thought raising his eyebrows in questioning way..

As she settled on one side of the bed.. Anvesh walked back closing the balcony door and settled on empty side of the bed..

Hmm poor these flowers getting crushed by this lady.. He said bit audible..

Oh really? What else you expect me to do? To carry the flowers and stick back to the plant? Is it even possible? She said without taking gap in her words and looked at him grumpily..

Everything is possible if human wants to do with dedication.. He said holding the pillow in his hands and rested it in his lap..

Ohh really? Then wait.. She said sitting up on her knees and gathered the flowers which were neatly arranged on their bed..

He looked at her what's she up to?
Wait ! What are you doing? No Pavika.. Stop it.. He said..

Here take these she said throwing them on his head..

Hahaha.. This suits you very well.. Wait let me capture this she said taking her phone and clicked his pic..

Wait ! Don't he said and tried to grab her phone making her fall back on the bed..

Both of them ended up landing on the bed while Pavika is beneath him..

They both looked at each other.. None of their eyes were blinking.. Just staring at each other.. His eyes travelled towards the phone which is out from her hands now..

He smirked at her and tried to get the phone but pavika pushed the phone using pillow..

His eyes travelled from the phone to her face to see her naughty smile for not letting her phone in his hands.

I have uploaded the pic in status.. Now i'll see what funny comments you get from our friends, she said grinning..

Anvesh grinned looking at her..

Her smile faded out looking at his smile..

What ?why are you laughing? She questioned him..

In between the fights she forgot to see in what position they were ended up..

As everyone knows the reason behind the pic.. And you'll get more questions than me regarding our special night.. He said taking the rose flower which was on the bed..

Pavika! What the hell you did? She thought and pushed him trying to take the phone opening the whatsapp to delete the uploaded pic..

Don't you dare delete that one! He warned moving towards her on the bed on his knees..

She ran around the bed and checked to find who have seen it.

She saw two people have seen the status and it's her mom and one of her friend luckily.. 'Thank god' she muttered before pressing delete..

Anvesh grabbed her phone but the status was already deleted.

She laughed at him keeping her hands over her hips..