Stars in daylight!

Hey guys...

____________________

All the while I was searching for an opportunity to find ourselves some time for conversation.

But whole family is following the us like bodyguards on either side..

After the ceremony, we went out to see the star ⭐🌟as a part of ritual.

"How can the star visible in daytime?" I still wonder🤔🤔🤔💭

Hey stop giving annoying looks and watch the sky, he told pointing his hand upwards..

What should I see man? Are you having any special talent in watching the stars in daylight?

Shut up.! It's just a part of ceremony. Ok.. Just give a pose to camera, that cameraman is calling us to give pose since long..

Ohh ok I nodded and we both raised our hands pointing the ⭐which is invisible at this moment

Can you see the star ⭐, I asked him in low voice..

Stop irritating me with your questions💭❓ everyone is looking at us only,
Oh God! How am I going to tolerate her for lifelong! Anvesh muttered..

Even I'm thinking about the same thing, how am I going to tolerate you! She said turning her face..

While anvesh stood in shock shaking his head sideways..

After finishing rituals, I was getting ready for pack up from my home to new home..

Everyone started giving me send off. While my parents walked with me towards the vehicle which was beautifully decorated with flowers..

All the while I held their hands in tight, plastering a smile on my lips..
I'm now not there daughter anymore? But there is sign of relief in my parents face..

I did accept to marriage just for seeing their smiling faces.. But who thought I would marry anvesh!

I'm getting cry right now, but I'm not going to cry, my parents can't see my tears. I can't see them breaking down..

"My brother opened the car door and smiled patting my head while I looked at him with my tear filled eyes.."

Don't worry we're going to meet this evening for reception, he chuckled hitting my head..
He'll never stop teasing me?! I thought getting into the car..

As the car started, I looked out to my parents, and family who were waving their hands while I too said bye but couldn't stop controlling my tears..

As the car turned to the main road, I turned straight wiping my tears😢.

"Poor me! " he muttered..

I turned to see him talking..

I should cry now! My parents made me marry to a devil, they don't even have any idea that their son is going to suffer, huhoo huooh he started crying?