" I AM ATTARCTIVE- "

( Mono's Pov; )

I was sitting with my knees to my chest to gain a bit of warmth, same did this girl named Six, Y/N on the other hand was sleeping, she was probably tired, she looked so peaceful, then all of a sudden I saw tall buildings appear from the distance, and the fog was clearing,

'bad vibes, I think yes'

I prepared to hit land while Six, was shacking Y/N to get up, but the way she woke up was, unexpected, probably scary, is this what she dealt with back at the cabin?

"OIIII GET UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD, WE BOUTA DIE!!!"

"I'm upppp~" she said, she still sounded tired.

We soon hit the land I was hoping we would hit, we all got off and headed towards the city, we went through buildings, streets, vents, and much more. We boosted each other from time to time, and rarely spoke, we called for each other here and there yes, but it was just so...quiet, I didn't like that feeling.

while we were walking, we went through what seemed like a bar? the clothes were hanging, but sadly, no sing of any living human,

( Six's Pov; )

While we walked through this so called 'bar', Y/N started some small talk, I believe to kill the intense tension in the air, to be honest, I'm grateful.

" so, Mono, why do you wear a bag over your face?"

"Uhm I don't really know, I just wear one."

Six: " so you don't have a face? "

"I DO!"

"Sureee, y/n , do you think he has a face?"

" I don't know, either he thinks he is not as presentable as he looks and sounds with the bag on then, the answer to me, 'pop' unknown."

I let out a little chuckle while this Bag boy kept saying that he looked stunning under that paper mask, and y/n saying that he could show us, but he refuses and spit was a back and forth situation.

To be continued......