(extremely late) Valentine special

The scene was finished after months of shooting, the actors were all happy to finish the chapter. The actor playing older Mono, apologized a lot to the actor who played the taller Y/N after the chasing scene. She looked genuinely terrified and he felt horrible. Everyone else on the other hand praised their acting on set, all was well until the director announced some news. 

"Alright everyone that was great! Our last scene for the act will be be done soon, I'll call your managers once were ready to film." Six raised her hand and asked "What do you mean 'last scene'? wasn't that sleeping part the last scene?" the director shook their head "Unfortunately, the story is coming to an end, so we must soon say our goodbyes." A bunch of gasps and questions came up when the director continued, "Our storyboard couldn't see the story going any further, so they've decided to end it." People looked shocked, more voices started to speak, even the crew were shocked. "So, the story won't get a happy ending?", "Hopefully, I have no control over it, the author of the story does."

"So much for the day of love." Mono said as he walked with Six and Y/N. "Yeah... but most of the months we spent shooting the scene were due to the author and their huge writer's block." Y/N just sighed glancing out towards the busy street. The shops had decorations all up for valentines day, couples and friends could be seen through the windows of restaurants and cafes, at least some people were happy on this day. "Hey Y/N! Mono has somethin to give ya.", "You do?", "UHM! Okay, before I give it, can Six please leave for a minute?" Six nodded and walked towards a cafe a few blocks up. 

"Okay, Y/N. Ever since we both met on set back then, and then met again here, I knew I loved you the moment I saw your eyes again." he looked up to make eye contact with you, "Your amazing, a great friend, caring, gentle, and so dedicated to your job. I admire that about you, you always get back up after a hard and tiring scene." he slowly reached into his bag, pulling out a single red rose, coupled with a few daisies. "I picked the daisies myself, the single rose looked a little lonely. And the chocolates were made by me with some help from my grandma."

He handed you the items with a dorky, love struck smile. You held the box of chocolates, and smelled the flowers. "Your adorable Mono, I-", "wait, before you say anything. I really do love you, even if you reject me, I'll respect it, but know I'll always love you no matter what. I want to see you happy, I don't want to see you cry, even if it's acting. I also-" before he could continue he felt something being pressed on his cheek, your lips. "Mono, I'd love too. Your sweet, happy, and a little dorky. I like you for you, though for the most part I saw you as a brother, overtime the feelings grew. I like you Mono, but I'm not so sure about the 'love' yet. Give me a little time for that, but I would love to go to a cafe with you, just us two." He stared at you in shock, then smiled again, even wider.

"Take all the time in the world, Happy Valentines Y/N."

"Happy Valentines Mono, thank you."

Thank you to everyone for coming this far. this book will reach it's end with one last chapter, I appreciate all the love and support you gave to this book. But I think now is the time the book closes. Once again thank you all so much for the support, see you guys soon.

-Rae