Why can't you see?ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ~

You woke up, but you still couldn't see a thing. You were awake, but you couldn't see anything just darkness. You turn your head in different directions to see if you can catch a glimpse of light, and that is when you heard some noise, shoes hitting the wooden floor.

That meant they needed to open a door, where light would come from. You wait, but as you hear the door open from where you were aiming your head, no light comes through. Now you were confused, not unless there was something covering your eyes, that seems like the most reasonable answer.

You wait, trying to hear anything else. That was when you heard a voice from someone you hoped was from a dream.

.

"I see that your awake sweetheart, though time is confusing here, I assure you it's morning time."

"I'm not your 'sweetheart', I'm Y/N now let me out."

"Well, I would, but... you aren't allowed to leave this area."

"Oh? Why? Is it because I'm wEaK, or sCAreD? Well, the truth bomb missed its target apparently, I'm brave and strong, so just LET ME OUT."

"Still no sweetheart, I am willing to start calling you Y/N though, that good enough for ya?"

"..."

"Silent treatment again? Geez your still hard-headed, well no matter, I'm sure another 9 hours of pitch black will do you some good."

"..."

"I don't want to do this s-*ᵉʰᵉᵐ*Y/N, but you're making this difficult."

.

After that, he closed the door and left, leaving you alone with your thoughts. You could only see the darkness, which made you a little uneasy but you tried to free yourself for the next hour. Which just resulted in you wasting your energy and you having a nap, a very, uncomfortable and uneasy nap.

.

.

"ˢⁱᵍʰ Why can't she understand? SHE'S MEANT TO REMEMBER, maybe it was the shock waves? Maybe the gun's ringing?..

...it was that TRAITOR SIX WASN'T IT? SHE KNEW, SHE KNEW YOU WOULD STAY WITH ME AND MAKE YOU FORGET! AHAHAHHAA, THAT GIVES ME MORE OF A REASON TO SHOW THAT MONSTER WHO'S THE REAL THREAT HERE."

.

yes...
I'll make her cower, I'll make her go on her knees and BEG FOR MY MERCY

Yo what good people reading the book?

Been a while, but a new chapter is here! And a new sickness overcame your writer.
I won't be able to start the new chapter since I caught a really bad cough over the weekend so rest is a big factor in recovering. anywayz hope you enjoyed this short chapter, see yall when I see yall.

 anywayz hope you enjoyed this short chapter, see yall when I see yall