C h a p t e r T w o

I stared in awe, silently mouthing nonexistent words

I stared in awe, silently mouthing nonexistent words. This would be a time where Clem would wave a hand in front of me and snap me out of my thoughts but my quick glance at him indicated that he had the same exact reaction as me.

"Okay, so I'm getting my coffee right? I walk in and practically fall to my goddamn death if this guy hadn't caught me which is funny because he was the one who caused me to fall in the first place-" he paused and scrunched his face as if he instantly regretting saying that.

"I- no, chat shut up that's not what I meant, NO DON'T FUCKING CLIP THAT- goddamn it-" the stuttering was a little adorable, I had to admit but I didn't dare say that aloud. And it's not like my friend would have noticed me anyways, he was on the edge of his seat, quite literally, point focused on the screen.

"You know what, I don't give a FUCK. As I was saying chat, this dude had speed run level reflexes and he caught me which almost made me drop my laptop. ALMOST, so you will still get a," he switched to an obnoxious British accent, "George not found," and he switched back, "collab video on Quackitwo, so subscribe if you haven't already" he flashed a charming smile and went back to his story, making me so interested which made no sense whatsoever since I experienced it first hand.

"And then get this chat, he hand delivered his coffee to me, and keep in mind that this cafe is supposed to call out your name and shit like Starbucks, so I got special treatment and he didn't even know who I was! At least, I don't think so because he was so confused by my screen when I was editing." I felt my face heat up, having been called out in front of so many people live. Was I really that obvious?

"But he kept staring at me as if he wanted to ask me what I was doing but I don't know, he didn't ACT like a fan so I'm just using intuition here." He looked over chat and mouthed some of what they were asking, only putting sound behind the words a couple seconds later.

"Was the guy hot...?" He stated, reading the question out loud. "I mean, sure I guess, he was pretty attractive but don't twist that. ALSO, SPEAKING OF HOT, the coffee was 10/10 and so warm and amazing, I'm probably going to go there tomorrow again, it's such a relaxing ambiance there- what NO I'm not going back just to see the guy chat, stop with the gay comments, STOP-", he put his head in his hands but I saw a smile peeking through as if chat was always this chaotic and dumb to him. Which I suppose it was, considering from the little of his fan base I've seen. He quickly went back to reading the chat.

"What did he look like- chat I'm not going to say that but I'll tell you he was taller than me and so fucking clumsy. Sort of an endearing in a way but yep." Not able to focus on the boy anymore, I directed by attention to chat, who was running at the speed of light. I could barely make out words but there was a definite recurring theme between all the messages: the words Coffee Boy. And Alex seemed to notice the same thing.

"Coffee Boy? I mean okay, I don't know his name so I'm going to call him that now..." his voice faltered as he saw a message read from one of the donos. The text to speech female voice said, Poggers! Coffee boy can be Quackity's Candle Girl <3 and he reacted by gagging. I had no idea who Candle Girl was but Clem certainly did and he let out a low shriek when he heard that. "Thank you FluffySkittle69 for the 50 dollars but I don't have a crush on this man, I bought coffee because I wanted COFFEE, not like goddamn Karl who has thirty fucking candles in his room." He laughed to himself and shook his head. Ooh that reminds me-" but I never got to see what that reminded Quackity of since the screen suddenly went black, ending the stream, causing me to whine internally. I whipped my head to Clement who had powered the device off, his eyes wide and staring at me.