C h a p t e r T h r e e

"You know exams are coming up right? You can't spend all your time watching the stream

"You know exams are coming up right? You can't spend all your time watching the stream." Clement sighed, glancing over his shoulder at me. "I regret ever telling you about him."

I finally took my headphones out and looked at him hard, "I can do studying at 3 am, it's not like I can even go to sleep. Might as well be productive then."

"So then why can't you watch the stream then? It's not going anywhere, the whole vod is going to be on twitch and on Youtube. You should study NOW, so that if you DO end up drifting off, you'd at least be good for tomorrow. Besides, if you're going to be jacking around you might as well write and do something a little better than looking at the goddamn screen."

My mouth was slightly agape when I heard him say that. Was it really Clement telling me to peel my eyes away from a screen? A streamer no less. But he did have a point. No point in later moping around about no writing time when I clearly had so much. Not wanting to though, but still wanting to stop the stream, I eventually succumbed to my study books. 3 am would be set for writing and nothing else.

But did I really want to give up stimulation of hearing Quackitys voice in hopes of hearing something about me? Placing an earbud in, I listened to the stream while I pulled out my notes, assuring Clem that it was just music. Alex did in fact provide a sense of calmness and I got more work done than I thought I would. Soon enough, my Sunday evening came to an end and me and my roommate both were satisfied with what progress we'd accomplished. I was a little disappointed the streamer hadn't said anything about me, but it WAS a quiz taking stream and it wasn't even on HIS channel, it was on Karl's.

But I still held onto hope because even though it had been 2 hours, the live was still going. And I'm glad I did, because Karl finally decided to check the chat.

"Alright chat, that's enough of Buzzfeed, any other quiz suggestions? We're not playing Kahoot- What else? Hmmm... opinions on Coffee boy? Coffee Boy? Is that a site? I've never heard of it," He glanced confusingly at green screen Quackity on the side of his display. "Alex, have you heard of Coffee Boy? That's a weird honking name for a quiz site..."

"It's not a quiz site, don't worry about it-"

"Wha- wait so does that mean you DO know what it is? Tell me, tell me, tell me-"

That's when I heard chuckles off screen and my eyes widened when I associated that sound with George. I completely forgot that he was also taking the quiz with the two of them. My eyes narrowed in unison with Karl and I wondered what reason the laughter ensued for.

"Karl didn't you hear? Quackity's got his own Candle Girl!" George burst into more laughter upon seeing Karl's shocked expression.

He giddily started jumping up and down, nearly falling off his chair, and questioned the boy next to him who was looking very red. "What, you never told me?! Tell me about him, tell me about him!"